Do you know JackListens Survey? If you walk into any Jack in the Box restaurant near you, you agree with me that there is more for any customer. Dining with them gives you a chance to be part of history and also you get to taste the delicious fast food that they serve. Have you ever had a chance of tasting Tacos that they serve?
Click here to read more surveys to win rewards
Talk about being mouthwatering, tasty, and delicious. Jack in the Box tacos is what keeps people walking into the restaurants. It is not that they don’t serve other food but the tacos have been the restaurant’s signature dish with over 400 million pieces sold every year. That is why they give customers chances of having a taste.
Yes, the famous 2 for 99-cent promotion has always been there. That is to bring customers into their premises to sample the tacos and other dishes that they serve. As you shall learn below, they also have a customer survey that also gives the tacos as a prize for taking time to fill in the survey.
In this article, you are going to know more about Jack in the Box restaurant, the jacklistens survey and also some interesting facts about the restaurant you probably dint know. Gear up and get ready because you are about to read and inform yourself about your favourite restaurant.
What is Jacklistens.com Survey?
Jack the best when it comes to mingling with customers. They value and understand customers come first when it comes to the running of the restaurant. The chain of restaurants strives to be the best by always having delicious and finger-licking good for their customers.
When it comes to the food and services they provide, they want to remain to be the best, with any other competitors in the industry, the restaurant believes that for them to be the best in the industry, they must listen to the customers. That is why they have the jacklisten.com online survey.
The jacklistens.com survey has a set of questions that the management expects every customer to answer. Through answering the questions at www.jacklistens.com the customer is able to give his or her feedback depending on how he or she sees the Jack in the Box food and services.
Using the answers that the customers give, the restaurant is able to make the changes that the customers recommend to make them remain to be the best. By making the changes, the customers are always happy and come back for more. They also reward those who fill the survey with free tacos, which is awesome for customers.
What is the Aim of Jacklisten.com Survey?
What is it important for the restaurant to have an online survey? You might think that the success they have is enough for them not to listen to customers, right? The survey is vital to them because, by the customer answering the questions, they are able to.
- Give feedback. How else will they be able to know whether you are happy or unhappy with what they offer? With many branches to run, it is not possible to ask one on one question but though the online survey, Jack in the Box is able to:
- Know customers’ feedback. It is like communicating with faithful customers. Through the questions, the restaurant is asking how you find their food and services to be. They collect data from customers through the survey and after analyzing them, they are able to make changes and remain to be the best.
- They collect views, experiences, and suggestions from customers. Through the rating, vies and opinions that customers give through the answers, they are able to comprehend and understand what customers want. That way, they are able to provide what customers want and are happy to buy.
Jack in the Box Restaurant
You probably know them because of their conspicuous crown that they use in their advertisements, the tasty tacos they serve media campaign that they always run. Whatever that makes you remember them. Jack in the Box restaurant has been here long enough to deserve the popularity it has right now.
From one outlet to over 2200 outlets today, it is clear that they have achieved a lot. Robert Peterson has a vision when he started. He wanted to make a food chain that would offer delicious affordable .fast food. Being a veteran hotel owner, it was easier for him.
That is why he started on February 21, 1951, by opening the first fast food joint in San Diego. To understand more about Jack in the Box, here are some quick facts:
- They have been in operation for the last 60 years. Imagine running the same business for the last 60 years, awesome, right? With all the competition and changes in the industry, Jack in the Box has consistently provided delicious and affordable fast food to the public.
- Do you imagine they have sold the same old tacos for the last 50 years? Apart from chicken tenders, French fries, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, sandwiches, egg rolls and burritos, the tacos has been the fast-selling dish in their menu. According to them, the restaurant sells over 40o million pieces in a year.
- The founder, Robert pioneered the first drive-through. It’s not that there was no other drive-through at that time but he as the first one to start a revolutionalised drive-through. How did he do that? He did that by in cooperating a two-way intercom system after obtaining writes to have it.
- Jack in the Box serves all-day breakfast. If you ever want to have breakfast items any time of the day, Jack in the Box is the place to be. Unlike others that serve breakfast items only in the morning, the restaurant serves breakfast menu items any time of the day.
- Have a vigorous campaign trail. Jack in the Box restaurant has had many advertisements to drive sales. Some remain in people’s memory while others have been controversial. All these are to make the public aware of what they sell and through them, they have had an increase in sales.
Wiki: Jack in the Box
www.Jacklistens.com Survey Rules
Before you give your feedback, there are a set of rules to follow. They are available on their official website and all you have to do is read and follow. To understand the rules and regulations they set, here they are:
- In jaclistens.com survey, you must make a purchase. Unlike other surveys where buying is not necessary, in Jack in the Box restaurant, you must buy any food items to be able to give your feedback. That means you must enjoy some eggplant, sandwich or any other menu item they have.
- You must have a receipt. Buying is not enough for the survey. You must have a recipe that you receive once you make payment at any of Jack in the Box outlets. The receipt contains vital information that you need to fill the survey online page in order for you to gain access to the survey questions.
- You have three days to give your feedback. Yes, once you have the receipt, you have three days in which you are supposed to give your feedback. Set a time to fill in the survey questions within the three days. After the three days, the receipt becomes void.
- You have 7 days to use the coupon code. Off Couse the restaurant, reward you for taking the survey. Once you finish answering the survey question, you receive a coupon code to redeem to receive a taco. You have 7 days to redeem the coupon code before it expires.
- You are legible for one coupon code per survey and per visit. According to their rules, you are legible to take one survey to receive one coupon code that they expect you to redeem to receive one taco gift. Make sure you adhere to the rule to enable you to enjoy your reward.
- The reward is nontransferable and you are not supposed to combine with other offers. Jack in the Box run many offers at a time but it is important to note that you cannot combine the reward coupon with any other coupon or offer available, take note that you also cannot transfer the reward to someone else.
- Employees and employees affiliate are not legible to fill in the survey questions for a tacos reward. If you are jack a Jack in the Box worker, relative, or roommate, you are not legible for the survey. You cannot give your feedback for the tacos reward.
Jacklistens.com Survey Requirements
After knowing the rules and regulations, it is good to know what you need to fill in the survey. Make sure you have the following to give your feedback:
- Network-enabled device. The survey questions are available at jacklistens.com for you to access the page, you must have a laptop, computer, or android phone. It must have a stable internet that is reliable enough to enable you answer the questions.
- A receipt, as mentioned earlier, a receipt is vital in the survey. That is because it has a digit code that you need to fill to gain access to the survey questions. You get a receipt form any Jack in the Box outlets once you purchase any of their menu items.
- Personal information. To verify who you are, you must provide your personal information after taking the survey. That means you must fill in your name. Address, phone number, email address, and fax. Make sure your information is correct in order to make sure Jack in the Box gets all your true details.
Steps on How to Fill JackListens.com Survey
Filling in the survey questions is easy. It takes you less than 10 minutes if you have stable internet. Once you understand the rules and regulations and have what you need to take the survey, follow the following steps:
- Walk into any Jack in the Box restaurant and enjoy the sumptuous menu items. You can choose to have their signature tacos that are hard to resist, burritos, eggrolls, sandwiches, hamburgers or even some French fries. Once you finish, go ahead, and pay at the cashier for you to receive a receipt. Save the receipt for the survey.
- Set time to fill in the survey question before 3 days are over after receiving the receipt. Once you settle for the survey, go to the official survey site jacklistens.com with your computer-enabled device. The site is in black and white colours with an official Jack in the Box brand.
- Choose the language you want to fill in the survey in. the survey default language is English but you have an option of choosing between the English and Spanish. Choose the language you are comfortable in. once you choose, go to the next step.
- Enter the survey invitation code. This is where the receipt comes in handy. That is because it has the survey invitation code that you need to fill in to gain access to the question page. Fill in as it appears in your receipt for you to gain access.
- Fill in the survey questions. Here is where you need to give your feedback. Recall your visit and answer all the questions according to ho your visit as. Be genuine and give your true encounter so as to give Jack in the Box the information they need to be better.
- Once you complete the survey, fill in your personal information. That is your full names, address, phone number, email address. You receive a coupon code immediately you finish filling in the information. Write it down, as you need it in your next visit to redeem for free tacos. Close your browser once you finish.
Jack in the Box has been there for over 60 years. All through they have been the best when it comes to the menu items they serve their customers. To know what customers want, they have a jacklisten.com survey at www.jacklistens.com where customers get to give their feedback after a visit at their premises.