Buying old things can be what you need to have a change in your home. Sometimes, used things are new, fashionable and what you need to complete your house. So, where do you go to when you need used goods that are in good condition? If you are in the USA, Canada, or Australia, I bet the answer is Savers, right?
Savers are the best when it comes to used items. They have been in business for over 50 years, and they know how to do it very well. Walking in any of their stores gives you a chance to get jewelry, furniture, and clothes. The stores have cool stuff that you can buy and in the process, give back. What do I mean?
The savers’ stores are non-profitable. They collect donations from other non-profitable partners and resell them to get money. They later donate the funds to different charity organizations. It means when you buy from their over 300 stores, get a chance to give back to society.
The stores are an excellent idea of collecting funds for helping others. With the furniture, jewelry, and clothes they sell, they have a chance to help the less fortunate and other poor people in the society who need the cash. You also get to have cool stuff to keep in your house.
More about Savers Thrift Stores
The first savers’ store opened in 1954 at San Francisco, California. The main aim of opening the store was to have a center where people would donate stuff to them. The stuff would be resold, and the money generated from the sales would be used for charity deeds.
That has been happening for over 50 years now. With headquarter in Bellevue, Washington, they have operations all over the USA, Canada, and Australia. The stores have been successful in making sales with 1 billion worth of revenue in 2012. How do they do business?
The savers do business by first receiving donations. Donations come from individuals or from the 160 nonprofit organizations that they pay for collecting the donations. The stores sort the donations and arrange the top quality sellable goods in the stores for sale and recycle items that cannot be resold.
With the money they make, they invest in non-profitable activities. That includes charity works of helping the less fortunate and unfortunate families all over the US. They also give people a chance to buy top quality items at an affordable price. So, what is your experience the last time you were at savers?
Savers stores work as a family. The donors, buyers, and nonprofit partners are critical pillars of their operations. The customers are the one that brings in the revenue by buying stuff in the stores. That is why they want to give every customer a chance to give their feedback on how their visits are.
Each time you walk in any Savers store, you get a unique experience. Savers management wants to know how your visit was. That is why they have the savers listen survey. It is a set of questions specifically for savers comers to answer.
With over 300 stores to manage, it is hard for the managers to know what happens in every store, which is why they use the survey questions to collect the information they need. They have many competitors to compete with, and they need to know what happens in their various stores before they act.
The survey is a perfect way of collecting the information. Each time you visit the stores and donate or buy any goods that they sell, you get a chance to give your feedback by going online on saverslistens.com, and in the process, they reward you with a $2 off $5 you spend.
Savers Listens Survey Details
You might be wondering what the survey entails, right? The review is about what happens in savers stores every day. It is for customers to give feedback by answering the questions genuinely. The survey covers the following key areas:
- Quality of the products. If you walk in to buy what they have on the shelves, the management wants to know your views on hat they sell. The goods they have are donations from people all over. They want to see if you are happy or unhappy with what you find on the shelves.
- How easy or difficult is it to find what you need in the stores? Do you have any suggestions on how they would improve your shopping experience? The management wants to knows how you see the arrangement of the goods to be and whether it is easy or not to navigate around the store.
- Cleanliness. It is obvious you like to shop in a clean, neatly arranged store, right? Savers management ants to know whether or not you are happy it the level of hygiene in the stores. If you are, they are glad and, if not, tell them areas should change to make the stores more clean and neat.
- Behavior and attitude of employees. Do you know savers stores have over 22,000 employees? It is difficult to supervise what every employee does in the stores but it the help of the survey, savers can know ho employees are treating the customers.
- Quality of customer service. Savers have many competitors in the field. They need to be on top of the game by making sure every customer who walks in comes out happy and satisfied. It the survey question. They can know the level of customer satisfaction and rating in the industry.
Why is www.saverlistens.com Survey Important?
Why do you need to answer all the questions? What is the importance of saver listens survey important? Like any other survey, the questions are for customers to answer. Through the answers they give, the management gets information first hand on what happens in their stores.
The stores know how happy or unhappy customers are it the availability of goods in the stores, the quality of the goods, hygiene and the conduct of the employees. With the information, the stores make changes in the stores making the stores better, and the customers experience appealing.
Making changes make the savers ahead of their competitors. That is because the changes are to please customers and make them come for more. That keeps the sales up and more and more people coming for more in the stores, which is what the management want.
Savers listen Survey Prize
What do you get for giving your feedback through saverlistens.com? Savers know that customers are taking their valuable time to give their feedback. That is why they provide a reward for every participant who takes time to give their feedback.
Each time you give your feedback, you get a coupon code at the end of the survey. The coupon is a $2 off for your next $5 and over cash, you spend during your next visit. The prize is to motivate more people to give their feedback to make the stores a better place to be.
Saverlistens.com Survey Details
|Survey gift||$2 off$5 next purchase|
|Receipt validity||7 days|
|Prize limit||1 per house per month|
Saver Store Survey Rules and Regulations
The saverlistens survey is available online. Before you give your feedback using the survey, there are rules and conditions you must follow. Everyone who takes the survey must follow them to get the coupon code. They are available in the survey site, or you can read them below:
- You must buy or donate. The survey is for those who shop in savers stores or donate. They are the ones who get the experience when they walk in to either donate or buy. You get a receipt each time you do that, and the receipt is the one you use for the survey.
- Receipt validity. Once you buy or donate, you get a receipt. The receipt has a survey invitation code on it. You feed the code in the survey site to gain access to the survey questions. According to the rules, you have 7 days to use the receipt you get for the survey before the receipt expires.
- About the coupon code. Every household is entitled to one coupon code per month. The coupon code is not transferable, and you cannot cash it in any of the savers’ stores. Take note that you cannot use the coupon code on new items with red tags or gift items.
- You must have a network-enabled device. The survey is available online at saverlistens.com. To gain access to the site, you must have a device with a network connection. Android phone, tablet, laptop, or a PC is good for the survey.
- One receipt for one coupon. You use the receipt you get during your visit to gain access to the survey questions. Once you finish, you get one coupon code to redeem to get a discount off during your next visit. You cannot use the receipt tic to get coupons codes. Also, note that you present the code first.
- Right to cancel. The survey is for the savers’ stores. They are the one who owns the right to the survey and responsible for giving out the coupon prize. Also note that they have the right to cancel the survey or any coupon as they wish.
How to Give Feedback at www.saverlistens.com
Are you ready to give your feedback but don’t have a clue on how to do it? Don’t worry about it. The survey takes less than 15 minutes of your time, and all you have to do is find time for the survey. Follow the following steps and give your feedback:
- Go buy or donate. The first step to giving your feedback is by getting your receipt. How do you do that/ you do that by walking in any of savers stores and donate or buy from the stores? You get a receipt for your donation or purchase. The receipt has the code you need for the survey so save the receipt.
- Find tome for the survey. According to the conditions of the survey, you are to take the review within 7 days after getting the receipt. It means you must find time for the survey. The good thing is that the survey takes less than 15 minutes of your time.
- Go to the official survey site. Once you have time, go to saverslistens.com. Once there, you can go through the rules and regulations using the link available. You also have to choose a language between English and Spanish.
- Enter the invitation code. The next step is to enter the invitation you had on your receipt. The code depends on whether you purchased or donated. Enter the codes according to the receipt you have to gain access to the survey questions.
- Answer the questions. Start answering the questions. They are simple and about what you experience when you walk into any of their stores, give honest feedback, as that is what the stores want.
- Write down the coupon code. You get a coupon code immediately after you finish the last question. Please write it down probably on the receipt you have and walk in any of the savers’ store near you to redeem. Make sure you show the cashier the coupon code before you go ahead and shop during the visit.
Savers Contact Details
There are over 300 saver stores all over the USA, Canada, and Australia. You can walk in any of them and enquire what you need, and they are glad to help. You can also reach them online through their official website and social media pages for any help and clarifications.
Savers stores give people an opportunity to shop for top-quality used goods at an affordable price. The funds they make in the sales are for charity deeds, which make shopping in the stores a fantastic experience. Give your savers shopping experience at saverslistens.com and get a $2 off on $5 and more during your next visit.