Do you know biglots.com? Do you take part in Big Lots survey? When you go shopping, how do you find what you need? Do you walk to different stores to get your household items or do you walk to one store and get all that you want? If you are a mum, how do you feel walking into one retail store to get all your items? Well, having all items in one store is always a relief.
Click here to read more surveys to win rewards
To some people, shopping is fun. You get to buy new items and restock what you don’t have. It is also a chance of looking for new items to add in the house and look out for ho you can save using coupons and offers. Having a store you can get all you want is saves not only time but also the energy of walking around.
Call them jack-of-all-trades, which is what big lots are. Just like their name, they handle a lot. Probably you have one near you. What is your favorite shopping experience? You must have one. Read along to know more about big lots and their wonderful ways of making you save more and in a lot tight heir sweepstake.
More on big lots Stores
Just like the name, it is a retail store where you get everything. From furniture, sinks, home décor to washing detergents. The founder’s idea was to have a one-stop-shop where consumers can find anything they want for their homes. Do you have a big lots store near you?
The American retail company has it’s headquartered in Columbia; Ohio is dedicated to providing the household with daily items. That people don’t have to walk from store to store looking for products. They have isles where you find different product according to the brand. Why is it convenient to shop in retail stores?
Big lots have over 1400 stores allover 47 states in the US. In all the stores, you get to shop all the products you need at affordable prices. They have different ways of making sure each time you walk into the stores, you save more as you get your items.
Sol Shenk, the founder of big lots had a vision. Of bringing everyone’s need in the same store. For customers to walk in and buy items at affordable prices and walk home happy. To add more to their goodness, they have a charitable organization where they give back to the community by funding housing, education, food distribution
About big lots Survey
Big lots mind about the views of every customer who walks into their stores. While they provide everything a customer may ant at affordable prices, they want to know whether customers get what they want and whether they are happy or not. That is what the survey is about.
Just like any other online survey, big lots give customers a chance to give their views. The retail stores understand that sometimes, things may not go as they expect. That is why they listen to customers through the survey. To know what happens on the customers’ side.
If you take the time to take the survey, big lot uses your views to make their goods and services better. To make you more comfortable the next time they come to shop with them. For them to be ahead of competitors and retain you as a loyal customer. To reward you for taking the survey, they give you a gift.
They understand that you are taking your precious time to give your feedback. That is why they are generous enough to reward you with a chance to enter into their feedback for a chance to win $1000 gift card for you to spoil yourself with a shopping spree the next time you walk into their store.
More goodies from big lots stores
Before you know more about the survey, it might excite you to understand what more you gain when you shop at the big lots retail store near you. Yes, you get everything you need in your house at an affordable price, but you also get to have the following benefits:
- You can join buzz membership. Once you enroll, you will be receiving emails on special offers and deals. You also receive different coupons on items with offers first hand. That gives you chances of shopping for more goods for less each time you walk in a big lot near you.
- With the big buzz membership, you have special allocated days here members shop at 20% off. On that special day, you can shop for the furniture, special décor and any other items that you could not be able to afford.
- Have you ever had of clearance aisles? They are specially allocated aisles in the stores that have exclusive clearance sales almost every day. To make shoppers experience more memorable, they have random clearance sales where they offer lower prices to specific items for a specific period.
- If you have a big lot store near you, do you see grocery clear out carts outside the stores when you go shopping? Do you look or do you walk past the carts? You should know that the carts are clear out perishable goods from the stores at a low price.
- Off course they have the sweepstake here you participate in even by just walking into the stall without buying anything. Yes, you don’t have to buy anything for you to take part in the survey filling and stand a chance of inning in the sweepstake. To know how, scroll along.
www.biglotssurvey.com Survey Summary
|Entry method||Online and by mail|
|Entry limit||1 per person or mail per day|
Requirements for taking biglots.com Survey
Back to the survey. Are you wondering what it takes to give your feedback for you to stand a chance of winning $100? Well, you don’t have to wonder anymore. Reading this will provide you with what it takes and give you guides on how to take the survey, but first, make sure that you are:
- 18 years and over. How old are you? It is not that the stores have a restriction on how old their customers sure but they have a rule that for you to take part in the survey, you must be 18 years and above. If you are not, continue enjoying shopping with them until you are 18 years and above to give your feedback.
- You must be a resident of US states. Here do you live? Big lots have stores in all the US states. To make sure they get viable feedback, they require that for you to take the survey, you must reside in any of the states.
- You must not have relations with any of big lots workers. That means you must not be related in marriage or by blood with any workers who work for them for you to key part in the survey.
- According to big lots, you are reliable for any taxes that come with the winning.
- It is not necessary you purchase at the stores for you to participate in the sweepstake. As you shall read below, you can take part in the survey online or by mail.
- Entry limits. As a participant, you are entitled to one prize per draw. You also have one entry per day either you participate through online or by mail.
Guide on how to take the big lots Survey
If you have all the requirements and you are ready to take the survey, you need a guide. What is fantastic about the big lots survey is that it is fast and straightforward. You take less than 15 minutes to fill in the survey and enter the sweepstake. Follow the following guide to take you through the survey:
If you want to take the survey online, you must have a receipt. It means you are walking into any big lots stores near you and does your routine shopping. You have many items you can buy and after you make your payment and get a receipt, pay and retain the receipt.
Once you are settled and ready to take the survey, take your computer-enabled device and go to survey site www.biglotssurvey.com make sure the site is legit so as your information cannot fall into the hand of selfish people with ill intentions.
Next, the site requires you to enter the code. With the big lots survey, you have to be keen with the codes they need you to fill. That is because they are many, but the good thing is they are all in the receipt that you saved. Take note of the following codes and fill them accordingly:
- Register number of check out
- Transaction number of your purchase
- store number of the store you did your shopping
- total dollar number of the transaction you did
- the exact time your transaction took place
- Date of sale
Once you enter the above codes, the website will verify them, and if they are correct, you automatically enter into the survey page. Start to give your feedback. Bigots want you to give your feedback depending on your last visit.
How was the visit? How do you get one near you? How easy as it to find the items, you wanted to buy? Ho friendly or unfriendly ere the workers and would you recommend the stores to other people? Those are some of the questions they require you to answer.
It will help big lots if you are genuine about your visit. The feedback you give is very vital for the stores as they use the information to make changes. They want to remain as the best store for you to visit and shop for your items. Listening to your feedback is the best way to know where things are wrong and rectify.
Each page takes you to different questions. Answer them all until you reach the last page. Once you finish, they give you a chance to enter the sweepstake. For you to complete your entry, fill in your full names, physical address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address.
You are probably wondering what the information is for, right? Don’t worry. They want your information to know how to contact you in case you are a winner. Give your correct information and then finish by closing the site.
Taking the survey by mail
Big lots want everyone to give their feedback. They want the customer side of view, and that is why they want you to have a receipt for you to give your feedback. If you don’t have the receipt, don’t worry. You still get a chance to enter the sweepstake and walk away from $1000 richer. Are you wondering how?
You can do that by sending a mail. Here, you will not give your feedback as you don’t have a receipt but the hope that by you inning the cash, it will encourage you to shop in their stores. So, how do you enter the sweepstake by mailing them?
It is simple. You take a precise postal card and on it, write your full names, physical address, state, city, zip code, phone number, and email. Then, you need to mail the code to the official sweepstake address, and you automatically enter the sweepstake for you to win the cash price.
Bigots are every shopper’s dream. A place where you walk in and walk out with everything you wanted for your homestead. They have grocery, furniture, everyday items like detergents and food supplies, and they go to the extent of having home décor. They want to keep shoppers happy and satisfied.
To do that, they have a charity foundation where they give back to the community. They also have a customer feedback survey here you, and I can go and give our feedback pending on how our shopping experience is. Read the above information and understand what the survey requires of you and guide on how to take the survey.