Do you know storesurvey.riteaid.com? Rite Aid is a drug store that has been around for long. You probably see them when you are out shopping or you walk into any of their stores whenever you want some drugs. All over the US east coast, it is the biggest most prominent drug store they have.
Click here to read more surveys to win rewards
With many drug stores out there, it is hard to find one that will help you ease the pain. It could be a nagging headache, rashes or you want some beauty products from a trusted store. Rite Aid has always been there to assist any customer who comes in.
The drug store strives to be the best. That is by providing instore pharmacy, a prescription for a certain ailment. Health and beauty products and they also have a photo centre, which I find cool. They believe that a healthy nation is the first step to prospering.
If you walk into any of the stores, do you know you can get more than drugs from the stores? Rite Aid has a guest satisfaction survey online for all customers who shop from the stores. Read along and know how you can benefits from the stores through the survey.
About Storesurvey.riteaid.com Survey
The Rite Aid stores are popular all over the US states. That is because of the quality products and services they give to the public. Over the years, they manage to compete with other giants in the industry and it is evident, they remain on top of the game. How do they do that?
For them to continue providing quality products and services, they listen to customers who walk in to seek for the products they sell. The stores do that through and online survey available at www.storesurvey.riteaid.com. It is a set of questions that a customer is expected to answer to give their feedback.
Whether good or bad, the management always seeks to know the experience of every customer. With the answers the customers give, they are able to make changes to improve overall customer experience. What do they have for every customer who fills in the survey questions?
When you take time to give your feedback, you stand a chance to win cash prizes from Rite Aid. You can win a cash prize of $100 at first or stand a chance to win the grand prize of $1000. Sound exciting right? Now it is time for you to know more about the survey and ho to fill in the questions.
Rite Aid Survey – Why is it important?
Every time you take time and give your feedback, you are letting the management of Rite Aid know how your experience was. Whether it was good or bad, letting them know gives them a chance to take action to prevent bad experiences from happening again and encourage good once to continue happening.
Don’t you love it when you walk into a neatly arranged store, with all the products neatly arranged and with ample assistant whenever you need one? That is hat the stores want to give you. Letting them know how easy or difficult it is to access the stores and products let them make changes you want.
What if you want the management know about a certain rude employee or a helpful worker on the counter ho always assist with a smile? The survey let them know all that. In the survey questions, they ask about how the workers treat you and through the answer you give, they are able to know more about their employees.
The fact that after the survey you could be $1000 richer is motivation, right? It doesn’t harm to take less than 10 minutes to fill a survey that can win you such an amount. The survey gives you a chance to win a cash prize, which
can in handy in your daily shopping, right?
About Rite Aid
The drug store started in the year 1962. Thanks to the vision of the founder Alex Grass of Pennsylvania. Initially, it was thrift discount and got rebranded in 1968 the chain of drug store started to offer a solution to many common ailments that need over the counter prescription.
The stores are prominent on the US east coast and are third biggest in the US. Though offering instore pharmacy, prescription over the counter services and selling health and beauty products, they have become popular because they have a solution to an itching health problem.
What started small in Pennsylvania has grown to hat it is no. With over 2500 locations all over the US, it is obvious that they have people want. Mingling with customers has become easier thanks to the online survey they have.
Do you know that before Walgreen succeeded in buying some of the stores, they had a rough time? Yes, Walgreen tried to buy the store in 2015 at $9.6 billion. The deal hit a rock hen the US government refused the sale due to trust issues.
One thing is for sure, the stores are peoples favourite. The friendly workers, affordable products and the assistant they get from the stores make them come back for more. What makes them trending more is the online survey where they give people a chance to win cash prizes.
Wiki: Rite Aid
Storesurvey.riteaid.com Survey Rewards
What is fantastic about the survey is that it is open to all. Whether you purchase from any of the stores or not, as you shall learn below, you have to pay in which you can give your feedback and stand a chance of winning the cash prize. It means you don’t have to have a receipt for the survey.
The current survey started on March 3, 2019, and will run until February 29 2020. In the entire survey period, there is $24000 to be won in the weekly grand prize or first prizes. As you shall learn, you have2 ways of entering the survey. You can do it by mail or by answering the survey questions online using a receipt.
If you choose to use a receipt that you get from purchasing any of their products, you have three chances of entering the draw online. If you choose to enter by mail, it will be an advantage for you as through the mail, you have unlimited chances of entering.
Whether you choose online or through sending a mail, the check is up for grab. It can be $100 for a first draw or a grand prize of $1000. It sounds awesome and that is why you should take the opportunity and try your luck. What do you need to fill in the survey questions?
Rules and Regulations of Storesurvey.riteaid.com Survey
I know you are asking, ‘what do I need for the survey?’ the good thing about the survey is that it does not have a lot of rules and regulations. They are at the survey site. Read through and understand before you give your feedback. The following are some of the rules and regulations:
- You don’t have to purchase to give your feedback. Yes, the fantastic apart of the survey is that it is open for the public to participate. Whether you have a receipt or not, the prizes are open for all to win. Read along to know ho you can enter the draw without a receipt.
- The sweepstake and survey are not available for Florida residents. The Rite Aid stores are available in many states all over the US. You can walk in any of the stores and buy any products or get prescription form their qualified workers but please note that if you are from Florida, you may not be able to participate in the sweepstake.
- No employee or a relative of employees working at any of the Rite Aid stores are legible for the survey. If you work in any for the stores, you have an affiliate with the stores or are a relative of a worker working in any of the stores, please note that the survey is not available for you.
- As a participant, there are some rules that you need to observe. You must be 18 years and above, have a network-enabled device and remember that once you win your prize, the award is not transferable to someone else.
Guides on www.storesurvey.riteaid.com Survey
Like mentions severally, you can enter the draw using two ways. One you have to use a receipt and the other you don’t have to. The good thing is that you have multiple changes of entering in the both of them. Here, you are going to learn the two methods. Here they are:
In this method, you must have a receipt. It means that you must walk in and seek a prescription to buy any of their products. In addition, you should remember that through online entry at www.storesurvey.riteaid.com you have three times to enter the sweepstake. Follow the following steps to enter online:
- First, walk into any of the Rite Aid outlets. They are available in over 2500 outlets all over the US. Buy any of their products and once you do, go ahead and make payment to receive a receipt. Please save the receipt, as you need it for the survey.
- Once you ae time for the survey, go to the official survey site. You have a choice of reading the rules and regulations in case you need to remind yourself some. Once you finish, choose the language you are comfortable with. You have a choice to continue in English or switch to Spanish.
- You need to select the receipt code option to proceed. The site gives you a choice of going ahead and uses your receipt code for the survey. Enter survey invitation code you see on your receipt and once your information is verified, you gain access to the survey questions.
- Answer the questions referring to your last visit. The questions are about the premises, workers, how easy or difficult it is to find them and your overall rating. Whether good or bad, state it and let the management know so as they can make changes.
- Once you finish, the site asks you whether you would like to enter the draw. It is obvious you want the check, right? Click on yes for you to give your personal information. It includes your name, address, phone number, email address, and physical address.
Entering through mail
You can also send a mail to them and express your interest in entering the draw. For this, you don’t have to purchase anything since you don’t need a receipt. What is amazing about his method is that you can enter as many times as you ant. There’s no limit to the number of times you can enter the draw. Follow the following steps:
- Take a postcard and on it write your name, address, age, phone number, and email address.
- Mail the card first-class to rite aid ‘voice of customer sweepstake’ P.O.box 16440 Rochester, NY 14616
The survey is easy to start and finish, you might not have issues giving your feedback. Entering the draw is as easy as entering the draw through posting a postcard or taking the survey online. In case you have issues taking the survey or you have any question concerning the survey, you can reach them through 1(800)748-3243 and they are glad to assist you.
Do you want to be $100 or $1000 richer? Rite aid has an online survey at www.storesurvey.riteaid.com that will fetch you the check. Whether you enter through online or by sending a mail, the stores give you a chance of giving your feedback through a survey and enter you into a draw for a chance of winning cash prizes.
All you have to do is be a fun of the stores, know the rules and regulations you need to follow and enter though sending a postcard with your personal information or by filling in the online survey with a receipt. You never know, you can be the next winner.