What is www.ratefd.com? Do you know Family Dollar Survey? Don’t you love it when you walk into a stall where you find all the items in your list? Every time you go shopping, it can be tiresome to walk from stall to stall just to get all the items in your shopping list. That is why Family Dollar comes in handy. Do you have one near you?
Click here to read more surveys to win rewards
The Family Dollar is not only strategically located, but they are also many enough to have one serving every community. With over 8000 stores all over the US, it is convenient for every shopper who wants to make shopping easy. That is because the retail stores have all that everyone needs.
The dollar family is second-best retail stall in the US. It has been operation since 1959 and all along, they make it easier for every customer who comes in. That is by having all house good items under one roof. What makes them more convenient is how affordable their prices are.
If you walk into any of the stores, you find food items, electronics, clothes, and other household items that you need daily. The stores want to make your experience easier and enjoyable by having it all in one place. They also have a customer satisfaction survey, which you will know all about it here.
About www.ratefd.com Family Dollar survey
It has taken many efforts for the store to be here they are, with stores all over the US except in Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington. It is obvious they are doing things the right way, right. The stores believe to be the best and continue to be in business, they must be close and listen to customers.
Customers are the one who walks into their stores to buy their items. Only they can tell the FD management where they are doing things right and where they need to change. That is where the survey comes in. To enable them to collect data from customers.
The survey questions on www.ratefd.com are conveniently set to cover all aspects of the store. They are available for shoppers to answer them according to how their last visit was. Through the answers the customers give, the management can be able to make changes for better stores to shop in.
To award faithful customers for taking time to give their feedback, they give them a chance of entering their sweepstake each time they take the survey. The sweepstake is to give every participant a chance to win a $1000 cash prize. What is amazing is that you have a chance of winning whether you are customer or non-customer.
What is the dollar family survey for?
The store has been people’s favorite for long. People love it when they enter the stores and shop for more items for less. What makes them more convenient is how they arrange items according to brand price and also make. It makes it easier for every shopper to move around.
They have over 5000 workers all over their many shops. The employees are to enable them to run the many stores that they have. They need to make sure that the workers according to how they expect them to. The survey gives them an insight into how the workers are treating customers.
Just like they have been the best in the US, the stores want to remain that way by listening and collecting customers vies, they are able to recommend what customers want to see and thought that, they make customers happy. Happy customers always recommend the stores and come back for more.
The stores give a chance for shoppers and non-shoppers to enter the sweepstake for a chance to win the cash prize. It means that they care for all the US residents and hope that they will convince non-shoppers to walk in and shop once they win the cash prize.
Ratefd.com survey prize
Since everyone loves it when they win, I am sure you too would like to know what you get from the sweepstake. According to the rules of the draw, the sweepstake has one winner daily. It means that whether you enter through mail or online as you shall read below, you have one chance of winning.
Unbelievable! www.lowes.com/survey Lowes® Survey to Win $300
Every participant has a chance of winning $1000 per day. You win according to the currency of your country except for Korea and hundrea who in USD. That means you get cash in the form of $1000 USD, $1000CAD, DKK, £1000, or €1000. Every participant who wins receives the cash prize through a check or postal order.
www.ratefd.com Survey Details
|Entry limit||Once per day|
|Entry method||Online or by mail|
Family Dollar Survey Rules and Regulations
What rules do you need to follow for you to be legible for the win? You need to know them to make sure you don’t violate any and compromise your win. The rules and guideline are available in the survey page but you can read them here. The following are the rules and regulations you must follow:
- For you are legible to give your feedback and take part in the Family Dollar sweepstake, you must be a resident of the US, United Kingdom, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Denmark, Honduras, Ireland, and Korea. If you are out of the above countries, you are not legible for the survey.
- How old are you? Age is also a factor to note in the Family Dollar survey. That is because you must be 18 years and above or 20 years if you come from Korea for you to be legible for the survey and the sweepstake. Any age less than the one stated are not acceptable for the survey and sweepstake.
- You must not be a worker or a relative of a person working for a Family Dollar or dollar tree. That is because the two companies are no one. You must not have any affiliates with anyone working in the companies for you to be able to participate in the survey and enter the sweepstake.
- Once you enter the sweepstake, you are entitled to one win. The management expects you to participate once either by mail or online. If you are lucky, you are entitled to one in for a period of 90 days. The prize money is nontransferable so only you can claim the prize in case you win.
- As you shall read below, you don’t have to be a faithful shopper in any of the Family Dollar shops for you to participate in the sweepstake, which means you don’t, have to have a receipt for the sweepstake. The chances are for both customers and non-customers.
Steps on how to enter the sweepstake through www.ratefd.com survey
Yes! Like mentioned, you have to ways in which you can enter the Family Dollar sweepstake. One of them is by filling in the online survey available on their official website. For you to enter online, you must purchase and have a receipt. Follow the following steps to enter the sweepstake online:
- Walk in and shop. They have many items that you can shop in their stores. The first thing you need to do is find the nearest Family Dollar stores and shop for the things you need. It can be daily foodstuffs, a phone, or a trendy sweater that you need.
- Once you shop, you walk to the cashier and pay. The friendly workers are available to aid you in your shopping and the cashier will take care of your payments. Once you pay, the cashier issues you with the receipt. Save the receipt, as you need the receipt for the survey.
- Once you have time for the survey, take your network-enabled device and receipt. Visit the official surveys site ratefd.com the white page with orange writing should be your official site. Once there, you are supposed to choose the language you understand most. You can stay in English or switch to Spanish.
- Next, you have to enter the invitation code. You remember the receipt you have, right? This is where it comes in handy. The receipt contains the 15 to 17-digit code that you need to enter on the black provided. Fill in a sit appears on the receipt to gain access to the next page.
- The site verifies the information you have given and gives you access to the next page. The next page contains the survey questions. It is time for you to give your feedback. Answer the questions on the page depending on how your visit was.
- You don’t require much knowledge to answer the questions, as they are straight to the point. They are about the cleanliness, ease of movement in the store you visited, the services you received from the workers and how you were treated. They also want you to rate their goods and services in general.
- Once you finish answering the survey questions, you enter the sweepstake. You are supposed to enter your personal information before you finish. That includes filling your full names, phone number, email address, and physical address.
Entering the sweepstake by mail
Yes, if you don’t frequently shop at any of the Family Dollar stores or you don’t have a receipt and still want to try your luck, you have an option of entering the sweepstake through sending a mail. To do that, follow the following steps:
- Take a piece of paper and on it writes ‘please enter men in the empathica daily sweepstake for a chance to in one daily prize.
- Next, handwrite your name, phone number and email address then send to the mail address provided on their official site depending on the country you are participating from.
About Family Dollar
Where were you are the age of 21? Probably you didn’t own your first company, right? Well, that is the main difference between you and Leon Levine at that age. That is because, in 1959, he started the Family Dollar stores at the age of 21. Quite impressive, right?
That is after he got inspirations from a store he visited in Kentucky. The store had everything under $1 and Leon decided to try out one to see how it goes. He had the determination since he had bought a bedspread factory earlier and had experience of running a business. What a mind for such a young man, right?
What was different in the store he opened from the one that inspired him is instead of starting a store with everything under $1, he started a store with everything under $1. It didn’t stay for long before he started raising the prices due to the demand for what customer wanted.
The store became a success and eventually, he brought in items with greater prices but have demand like electronics and phones. He also brought in many more brands depending on what customers wanted. The growth attracted the dollar tree management and that prompted them to buy the Family Dollar in 2014 at a whopping $8.6 billion.
With over 8000 stores, the Family Dollar gets to retain the name though it is still owned by dollar tree. The stores operate just like an ordinary supermarket with all the household items under it. The availability of the stores and the affordability of their items are what make people walk in to shop every time making them a household name.
Family Dollar management has contact details for customers to reach them when they have an issue to rise. You can call them on 1(866)377-6420 or have a chat with them online. You can also write a mail to them and address to the executive offices Post Office box 1017 charlotte, North Carolina 28201-101.
Shopping becomes fun when you have everything under one roof at affordable prices. That is what Family Dollar offers to the public. They make every shopper experience exceptional by availing everything in their list and giving them a chance to give their feedback through www.ratefd.com online survey. They also have a sweepstake where customers and non-customer stand a chance of winning $100.