Do you want to give your feedback using the Longhorn survey at www.Longhornsurvey.com? Well, you don’t have to trouble yourself looking for how to take the survey. In this article, you are going to learn more about Longhorn Steak house and details about their survey. Read on.
Longhorn Steak house loves it when things are done right. What started as an obsession to have perfectly made steak has become a successful steak house that everyone is talking about. That is because the steak house understands that steak isn’t steak until it is made perfect.
What started small as adult books and X rated videos has become one of the most famous steak houses in the US, District of Columbia, and Canada. That is because of the yummy steaks and other dishes that they serve. The menu has over 30 combinations that customers can walk in and choose.
Longhorn Steak house has the signature Flo’s fillets, ribeyes, t-bones, famous porterhouse, slow-roasted prime ribs and not forgetting their Parmesan chicken. Customers also get to taste delicious salmon, salads, Longhorn burgers, and the signature passion margarita drink. You have more reasons to walk in any of their premises.
Longhornsurvey.com Survey Summary
|Survey name||Longhornsurvey.com Survey|
|Mode of entry||Online and by mail|
|Survey prize||Sweepstakes to win a gift card and cash|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Entry limitation||One mail and receipt per entry|
Longhornsurvey.com Survey Reward
After taking the survey, what do you stand a chance of winning? Well, Longhorn appreciates all customers that take time to give their valuable feedback and also those who are potential customers. That is why they have cash and gift cards for customers and non-participants.
After following the above methods to gain entry into the sweepstakes, an independent party conducts the draws and pick random winners. The lucky winners take the grand prize of $1000 gift card home of cash prizes of $50 each. That sounds fantastic, right?
Longhorn notifies the winners using the official contacts thy give in the survey and mail. For the gift card, one uses sit in Darden restaurant, which is the parent restaurant of Longhorn steak house. For the cash gift, the management at Longhorn mails the check to winners using the address they provide.
What is Longhornsurvey.com Survey?
Longhorn Restaurants have been in the business for long. All along, they strive to make things perfect for customers who walk into their premises. They cannot know whether customers are satisfied with what they get until they ask, right? That is why they have the Longhornsurvey.com survey.
Just like any other survey, the Longhorn Steak house survey has sets of questions about what goes on in their restaurants. What they want is for customers to recall their visit and answer the questions in the survey. In the process, the restaurant gets the data they need about what goes on.
The questions are simple and straightforward. You don’t need much knowledge as they are about your Longhorn Steak house visit. What you need is a Longhorn receipt, a computer with internet connections. I guess you have favorite Longhorn Steak House near you, what do you have when you visit?
The fantastic news is that they have a Longhorn Steak House sweepstakes where they give both customers and non-customers a chance to win gift cards and cash rewards. So, if you don’t have a receipt, you can still participate in the sweepstakes and win just as customers who take the online survey.
Longhorn Steak House Survey – Why is it important?
it is obvious that customers want to win but what is the real reason for having the survey? What do you need to take the survey? Well, the answer is straightforward. The Longhorn survey helps the steak house to collect valuable information about what goes on in their outlets.
With over 350 restaurants all over the USA, Canada, and District of Columbia, it is hard to personally supervise what goes on in each outlet. The steak House relies on customers to tell of what they go through in their premises. So, what do they do with the information?
Using the information, the officials at Longhorn Steak House can make changes depending on what feedback customers are giving. If they are complaining about food, service, or employee, they make changes to make sure customers don’t complain during their next visit.
When the restaurant makes changes that please customers, it is obvious that they will come back for more which is what Longhorn management wants. Happy customers mean an increase in revenue and popularity which eventually makes them stand out among their competitors.
Aspects in Longhornsurvey.com Survey
So, what questions do customers find in the survey? Though the survey is easy, it is good for customers to be aware of what to find in the survey before they five their feedback. As mentioned earlier, the survey is about customer visits. The following aspects are covered in the survey:
- Order accuracy. Longhorn Steak House is about perfection. Just as they make sure every dish is made to perfection, they want to know whether customers actually get what they order. When you take the survey, you get a chance to tell whether your order was as you ordered.
- It is obvious that customers love to dine in a clean and safe environment. The western-Texan themed restaurant strives to maintain cleanliness and neatness. That is why they ask how customers find their restaurants to be in terms of cleanliness.
- Speed of service. It is annoying to wait in line for your order to be processed especially if you are hungry or in a hurry. Longhorn Steak House Understands that and that is what they want to know how long customers wait for their order to be processed. That way, they can know ho to speed up the process.
- Staff behavior. Kind workers can make customers come for more while rude and annoying once make customers prefer to dine in other places. Longhorn management wants to know how their employees serve customers in their premises. that way, they can avoid ugly incidents from happening.
- Overall rating. How do you rank the Steak restaurant compared to others in the industry? Longhorn management wants to know. It helps in knowing who the competitors are and what they can do to stay on top of the industry. When you take the survey, rate them depending on how they serve you when you visit.
LongHorn Steakhouse Survey Entry Methods
Now that you know ho tasty food at Longhorn Restaurant is, are you ready to give your feedback. Customers give their feedback by going online. If you don’t have a receipt, you still can enter the Longhorn sweepstakes and have an equal chance of winning by sending mail. In short, the following are the two methods of entering the sweepstakes:
LongHorn Steakhouse Survey online
To enter by mail, a customer must have a receipt. That means you have to visit any of the Longhorns outlets and purchase any of their menu items. When was your last Longhorn steak House visit? Well, follow the following steps to take the survey online.
- Make sure you have a computer with network connections. It can also b a PC, laptop of an android phone. Go to Longhorn Survey official website Longhornsurvey.com. The website has the official logo and colors on it. It is easy to know when you are on the right site.
- Choose the language to use. For ease of navigation, you have to choose the language to use in the survey. Officially, the survey is available in English but you can choose to answer the survey questions in Spanish if you cant in English.
- Go through the official rules and requirements. Before you go ahead and answer the Longhorn survey questions, you have a chance of going through the official rules through the link you see on the website. Once you finish, take the receipt you got during your last visit.
- Did you save the receipt? It has the ID you need to enter on the spaces provided. Take it and enter the ID code as it appears on the receipt and if it is right, you gain access to the survey questions when you click on next.
- Start taking the Longhorn survey. The questions start appearing and all you have to do is start answering them. Remember to b genuine as that is what the management at Longhorn needs. Answer each question until you reach the last one then go to your last step.
- Give your contact details. Enter your full name, complete address, email address, phone number, and age. Once you submit, you automatically gain entry to the sweepstakes. Wait for the draws.
LongHorn Steakhouse Survey by Mail
“What if you don’t have a receipt, can you still participate?” The answer is yes. The good thing about the survey and sweepstakes is that you can enter the draws without taking the survey. How do you do that? By sending a mail. Follow the following steps:
- Take a 3*5 piece of paper.
- On it, hand-write your full name, complete address, email, telephone number, and age.
- Mail it to “ guest satisfaction survey sweepstakes PMI station PO box 3536, south bury CT 06488-3536 US
Please note that whether you send mail or take the online survey, you have equal chances of winning the grand prize and other prizes that Longhorn Steak House has to offer.
LongHorn Steakhouse Survey Rules and Requirements
Do you need the rules and requirements simplified? Well, Longhorn management expects every customer and participant to the sweepstakes to follow the rules to make the winning fair and just. Make sure you follow the following rules and regulations when taking the Longhornsurvey.com survey and sweepstakes:
- Who is legible for the survey? You must be a resident of any of the 50 USA states, District of Columbia, Guam Puerto Rico, or Canada. Make sure you are of legal age, which is 18 years and above before you participate. All employees and their relatives are not legible for the survey
- You don’t have to purchase to participate. Longhorn appreciates all customers who take time to give their feedback but still, they understand if you don’t have a receipt and still want to enter the sweepstakes. That is why they have two methods of entry. An online method for those who have a receipt and by mail for those who don’t have a receipt. The winning chances are equal in both methods.
- You have unlimited chances of taking the Longhorn Survey and entering the sweepstakes. That means you can take the survey or send mail to enter the sweepstakes as many times as you want for as long as you use one receipt code or mail for one entry.
- For online entry, make sure you have a computer with network connections, have a receipt with a valid ID code on it, and be able to read and understand English or Spanish.
About LongHorn Steakhouse
Call it passion and pure luck. That is what the founder says every time he gets a chance of talking about the restaurant. He had a passion for perfect steaks and that explains why he started the first casual dining restaurant in 1981 at Atlanta Georgia.
George Mac Kerrow turned an old adult book store into a restaurant by bringing in table clothes, jukebox, and bumper stickers to the walls but still hard a difficult time convincing people what he was selling until a freak snowstorm heat the town which forced motorists to seek shelter in the restaurant.
Soon everyone was talking about the delicious steak from the restaurants, the experienced grill chef makes steak with perfection making it worth spending money on. They have ribeyes, t-bones, porterhouse, and signature Flo’s fillet not forgetting salmon and other chicken dishes in their menu.
Longhorn Steak House website www.Longhornsteakhouse.com
Longhorn Survey website www.Longhornsurvey.com
Wiki: LongHorn Steakhouse.
Longhorn Steak house believes in perfection. That is why they give customers the real taste of steak made by the skillful chef. If you like what you get at the steak restaurants you can give your feedback in the Longhornsurvey.com survey at www.Longhornsurvey.com and stand a chance of winning big.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time does LongHorn Steakhouse close/ open?
Most locations open at 11am and close at 11pm. Other operates 11am-10pm and a few 12pm–10pm. There is a location in Kissimmee, Florida that operates 3pm-11pm.
Who owns LongHorn Steakhouse?
It is owned and operated by Darden Restaurants since August 2007 whose headquarters are in Orlando, Florida. Darden made the purchase from former owner RARE Hospitality International.
How to make LongHorn Steakhouse parmesan crusted chicken?
- Mash chicken to roughly ¾ inch thick and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Marinate it with Italian salad dressing in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Heat 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and sear the chicken on each side till nicely golden.
- Combine provolone, parmesan and buttermilk ranch dressing in a bowl and microwave for half a minute. Mix to form lumpy mashed potatoes consistency. Microwave again for 25 seconds and spread on the chicken.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 450°F till the cheese is hot and melted.
- Mix panko and garlic powder, add it to melted butter and pour on the chicken. Bake just to make the top of the panko lightly browned.
Where can I buy LongHorn Steakhouse gift cards?
- LongHorn Steakhouse restaurant
- Gift Card Granny
- Gift Card Wiki
What kind of bread does LongHorn Steakhouse serve?
Honey Whole Wheat bread
Where to find LongHorn Steakhouse coupons?
You will either enroll for LongHorn eClub to get the coupons or check the Giving Assistant’s page for the same.
How much do servers make at LongHorn Steakhouse?
Servers will make an average of $8.00 or $9.00 per hour inclusive of tips. When the nights are extremely busy, they may get to $10.00 or even $11.00.
How to apply at LongHorn Steakhouse?
You will go to the Careers page on their website and choose whether you are seeking hourly or management jobs. You will then be directed to the list of positions available, apply by filling in your details beginning with the location you’d like to apply in. You can also sign up for job alerts on the same page. In addition, you can check sites like Indeed, Job-Applications and Glassdoor.
What seasoning does LongHorn Steakhouse use?
They combine and blend garlic, cumin and peppers and use it as their special house seasoning on their chops, chicken and steaks.
How to make LongHorn Steakhouse mashed potatoes?
- Peel potatoes and cut them into sizeable cubes.
- Put them in a pot of boiling water and reduce to simmer.
- Cook for 25 minutes the drain the remaining water.
- Add heavy cream, butter mixed with mashed garlic, and sour cream to the potatoes.
- Mix with a hand mixer to achieve a smooth consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste.