Do you know Firehouse Survey on www.firehouselistens.com? The firehouse sub is a place where you can enjoy delicious sandwiches. Whether you pass by now and then or you are a frequent visitor, they have a way of keeping you coming back for more. If you are happy with what you get and want to make some extra bucks, here is how you can give your feedback.
Sandwiches are not just sandwiches. It depends on which ingredients are in the snack. While most houses go along ay to impress customers, none has done best like the firehouse sub. How do they do that? By providing a unique theme and handpicking ingredients to make unique, delicious snacks.
When you walk into the premises, which sandwich fascinates you more? Is it the firefighter ladder sandwich? Is it the meatball? Whichever menu items you choose, they are all delicious and exciting to have. That is thanks to the dedication and passion that the founders have.
The firehouse sub has a way of reaching out to the customers they serve. How do they do that? They do that by serving finger-licking tasty sandwiches in a way that makes customers at home and also gives them a chance to give their feedback through the firehouselisten survey.
Firehouse Survey Details on www.firehouselistens.com
|Entry method||Online and by mail|
|Survey prize||Sweepstake entry to win $500 cash|
|Residents||US, Canada, Puerto Ricco, District of Columbia|
Firehouselistens.com Firehouse Survey
What are reviews for? They are for customers to provide their feedback by answering questions available in the review. That is what firehouse subs have been doing. They have a survey for every customer who walks in to have their delicious dishes.
The survey, which is available at www.firehouselistens.com, is about what you find in their outlets every day. The sandwich place wants to know whether you are happy about the menu items, the cleanliness, employees and how you rate them overall. Do you know about the survey?
If you are frequent visitor chances are, you have heard about it. If you have not and you eat at the premises, you still have time to give your feedback and let them know of the excellent work they are doing and which areas they need to improve.
What is more, is that they don’t let you take the survey without a reward. Each time you take the survey and let the firehouse sub management know, you enter the firehouse sweepstake for a chance to win $500 cash prize. Sounds awesome, right? Here are the rules you need to follow when taking the survey.
About Firehouse Subs
The firehouse sub came to be thanks to entrepreneur brothers Robert and Chris Sorenson. They had enteprenual spirit having tried to invest in music, real estate selling, and Christmas tree growing. The firehouse sub was bond to succeed since they were also firefighters.
With only $100 in their pocket, they started the first firehouse sub in 1994 at Jacksonville, Florida. Inspired by Katrina, they started by selling high-quality food to customers. How did they do that? They did that by making sure they have the best quality ingredients and cooking the menu item using the best skills.
Do you know they steam meat and cheese that they use in the sandwiches? That is how keen they are when making the menu items. It is not a surprise that they food is healthy, delicious and customers favorite. That is why they rank high in the fast-food business.
With just Wawa ahead of them, they are the second-highest customer loyalty score. That shows how happy the customers are and how well they listen to customers. Through the firehouselistens survey, the management collects and understands customers’ views and makes necessary changes to continue being the best.
Wiki: Firehouse Subs.
Firehouse Survey Rules and Regulations on www.firehouselistens.com
According to the survey site, there are set rules and regulations that you need to follow hen you give your feedback. You can go through the rules on the website or read them here. The following are the rules and regulations you need to follow hen taking the firehouse survey:
- You don’t have to buy it. Unlike other reviews where they require you to purchase to give your feedback, in firehouse survey, you don’t have to buy to participate in the survey. As you shall read, you can enter the sweepstake by going online to the survey site or send a request mail.
- Buying does not increase your chances of winning. Do you walk in regularly at the firehouse sub to enjoy the delicious menu items? Do you do that to increase your chances of winning? Take note that buying items at any of firehouse sub-locations does not increase your chances of winning.
- The sweepstake is limited to one winner per month. According to the firehouse sub management, there is only one winner of the $500 cash prize per month. They have one draw per month and pick the winner randomly. They contact the winner through the day and night phone number that you give.
- About participating residents. The firehouse sub is available in all US states, Canada, District of Columbia, and Puerto Ricco. You must be from either of the participating locations for you to be legible for the survey.
- You must be 16 years and older to be legible for the survey. Firehouse sub has people of all ages walking into their premises to enjoy the delicious menu items that they serve. It is good to know that you must be 16 years and above for you to give your feedback and enter the sweepstake.
- Firehouse sub reserve the right to the survey and sweepstake. The review is for firehouse sub management to collect vital data that they need to make them better. They are in charge of the survey and can change any details pertaining the survey and sweepstake.
How to Give feedback at www.firehouselistens.com Survey
What happens after you go through the survey questions? Take the survey, right? As you already know, you have two ways in which you can gain entry into the sweepstake. For one, you have to buy any menu items at the firehouse sub, and in the other, you don’t have to. The following are the methods to use to enter the firehouse sweepstake and stand a chance of winning the cash:
Firehouse Survey Online
It is one of the ways you can use to gain entry into the sweepstake. For this, you have to buy and get a receipt. It has a necessary code you need to enter in the survey site. You also must have a network-enabled device as you have to go online on the official survey site. The following is the steps involved:
- Do your buying. Walk into your regular firehouse sub near you and make your order. They have many items on the menu for you to enjoy. Once you finish and you are full, pay and get your receipt. You need to save the receipt, as you need it for the survey.
- Once you have time, take your network-enabled device, and on to, go to firehouselistens.com site. The site has a firefly background, which is expected due to the firefighter them that they have for their premises. Once on the site, go to the next step.
- Take the receipt you got during your visit. It is time to use your receipt. Take it out and locate the unique invitation code on the receipt. You also have to enter the amount you spent during your visit. Enter the information as it is on the receipt for you to gain access to the survey questions.
- Answer the survey questions. Start giving your feedback by answering the questions on the site. They are simple and are about your last visit. All you have to do is be genuine and give the actual encounter of your visit. It takes less than 10 minutes to answer the questions.
- Give your personal information. Once you finish the survey question, give your full names, phone number, and email address. The management uses the information to contact you in case you enter the draw and win. Now, you are in the firehouse sweepstake, and all you have to do is waiting for the draw.
Firehouse Survey by Mail
As said earlier, you have the option of entering the sweepstake without buying. In this, you don’t give your feedback, but you get an entry into the firehouse sweepstake and stand to win the bucks. Follow the following steps to gain entry:
- Take a 3″×5″ postcard.
- On it, handwrite your full names, address, day and night, and phone number.
- Mail it to firehouse ‘customer survey’ sweepstake P.O. Box 428 Macedon NY 14502-0428
Why is Firehouse Survey Important?
Though the survey, the firehouse sub collects information from its customers. The data is about what happens in every location that they have an outlet. The information is about the food and services, the cleanliness of the locations and how you can rate them compared to others.
The firehouse sub uses the information to be better. They can to know ho happy or unhappy you are about the menu items they have. That way, they know hat to add and what to remove to make their food and services better for you the next time you visit.
Through making favorable changes, they continue to be more accessible. They have the second-highest customer loyal score after Wawa. It means they please customers who walk to have delicious menu items. The data customers give enable them to make positive changes for them to remain to be the best.
Being the best and having more people walking in to dine at their premises means that revenue increases. That is a success for the business that has been operational for the last 20 years. They must know more about their food and services for them to remain on top of the game and compete with others.
Fun Facts about Firehouse Subs
Do you know the firehouse sub is available in all 50 US states? With over 20 years of operations, the sandwich place has services in US, Canada, District of Columbia, and Puerto Ricco. The following are five more crucial fun facts about firehouse sub:
- Each décor is unique. Yes, I know you think since they have a fire station theme, all their premises are the same, right? You’re mistaken, though they have one person to decorate the premises. Each location has unique fire station decorations including the moral.
- They are charitable. Just like mentioned earlier, they got inspiration from Katrina. They were able to help many people during the tragedy, and that gives them motivation. They have the firehouse sub public safety foundation that has donated over $37.7 million worth of equipment to make sure people are safe from any fire.
- The place is crazy about mayo. If you are not a fan of mayo, firehouse probably isn’t your place. That is because they use more mayo n the sandwich to make them creamy and tastier. Through they have other ingredients like cheese, vegetables, and meat, mayo remains to be the most n the sandwiches they make.
- It is all about fire. All their locations have fire station theme decorations. They use hot signature sauces to signify hat other firefighters go through while on duty. The charity organization they have is also about providing firefighting equipment to less privileged people.
Firehouse Sub Contact Details
You can reach the management though calling them on 1-888-289-6185 and let them know hat you need them to address. You can also email them through email@example.com or locate them though through their social media pages.
There is nothing exciting than having a hot sauced sandwich at the fire station themed outlet. Firehouse sub fives you an exceptional experience of having different types of menu items that are freshly made using high-quality ingredients. To make them remain the best, they have a survey for customers and non-customers. Go to www.firehouselistens.com and give your feedback to gain entry to the sweepstake for a chance to win $500 cash.
Firehouse Frequently Asked Questions
What time does Firehouse Subs close?
Firehouse Subs open every day starting from 10.30 AM until 09.00 PM but some stores have a different closing time based on the area. Some of them may close earlier at 07.00 PM and mostly close earlier on weekend. So, make sure that you check their website before you go to the store. Find your nearby stores and look at the time table.
What time does Firehouse Subs open?
Firehouse Subs ready to serve its customer from 10.30 AM from Monday to Sunday. However, some areas will open earlier in the morning. If you want a sandwich for breakfast come to your nearby store earlier.
How much does Firehouse Subs pay?
Are you interested in a career with Firehouse Sub? Let's take a peek at how much is the salary of Firehouse Sub's worker. The pay is differentiated by the job level. For the food service crew, the pay is around $8.28 hourly. As for the General Manager level, the salary ranges starting from $14.92 per hour.
Please note that the price range above is only approximately.
What brand of meat does Firehouse Subs use?
Firehouse Subs use high-quality meat from USDA choice roast beef. It is a very good quality of meat that has more marble than prime from the rib and loin. Its tasty, delicate, moist, and full of flavor. You do not have to feel guilty when you eat the Firehouse Subs sandwich as you know that USDA choice considered has a high grade of meat and safe to consume.
How much does Firehouse Subs donate?
Firehouse Subs set aside funds through the FOA million program that started in 2017, and through this program, they tell customers that they participated in helping the lives of others. Firehouse Subs donated 0.13% of every buying in 2017 from all Firehouse Subs stores in the US. This 0.13 percent set aside generates millions of dollars to help people who need it.
How much is a large sub at Firehouse Subs?
Firehouse Subs is one of the favorite fast food in the US. It serves salad and a submarine sandwich. You can enjoy the very delicious sandwich start from $5.89 for medium size and $8.39 for a large size.
How much does Firehouse Subs pay per hour?
Firehouse Subs pay hourly based on the level is starting around $8.28 per hour for service staff and $14.92 per hour for management level. But it also depends on how long you have been work there.
How old do you have to be to work at Firehouse Subs?
Firehouse Subs opens career opportunities for young people who want to join. To be able to work at Firehouse Subs you have to be at 16 years of age.
How much does a Firehouse Subs cost?
Firehouse Subs opens up franchise opportunities with attractive profit-sharing offers. You can start this business with an initial capital of $ 20,000 for a single unit and the averages turnkey investment is about $ 350,000. For more detail information please visit their website at www.firehousesubsfranchising.com.
Who owns Firehouse Subs?
Firehouse Subs was founded by two brothers, Chris Sorensen and Robin in 1994. The first Firehouse restaurant exists in Jacksonville, Florida. Today, it has more than a thousand franchises spread across the United States. Robin and Chris Sorensen still the whole owner of Firehouse Subs.
What size are the subs at Firehouse Subs?
Firehouse Subs is known for its tasty and big submarine sandwich. For one sub has a size of about 3.5 - 4 inches which are enough to fulfill your empty belly.