Why and how to do Dunkin Donuts survey on www.telldunkin.com? Okay, come with me, and I will tell you. Then you can have a chance to win free donut through Dunkin Donuts survey.
Do you know Dunkin Donuts? What do you know them for? The first time I walked into their premises, I fell in love with the coffee. If you are a coffee lover, am sure walking into any of the Dunkin’s joints will give you the exact feeling I felt when I walked in.
Talk about well-brewed coffee. That is what the premises are all about. If you want to experience the real taste of coffee, Dunkin donut gives you the true feeling of freshly brewed coffee straight from the berries. It is one of the reasons why they are big competitors of Starbucks.
What about the donuts? I know some may say how unhealthy it is not to get into the donuts due to the high sugar level, but hey, there is no harm in indulging once in a while. I mean, they are super delicious to have with a cup of coffee. If you are a frequent visitor of any of the Dunkin, this is for you.
Dunkin donut, who are they?
Coffee is an essential drink to boost your energy. With the hectic everyday chores that you find yourself attending to every day, you need coffee to keep you going. That is was in Dunkin Donuts founder mind when he decided to start selling coffee and snacks.
He got inspiration from across the street after observing a local coffee shop that never runs out of people. In 1948, he decided to start his coffee and snack joint in Quincy, Massachusetts, and called it open kettle. Was that the original plan?
No. William Rosen berg sold coffee and other snacks before realizing that coffee and donuts were the only fast moving items in the menu. He decided to concentrate on the two items. After a board meeting with other staff, open kettle changed to dunking donut after his architect suggested the name to him.
It is a business that has been existence since then. With sales hitting the roof with time, people all over the US always have a reason to walk into any of the dunking donut outlets. It is a successful business that took the hospitality by storm, considering it doesn’t have many items on the menu.
What’s so Special About Dunkin Donut?
When you walk into any of their premises, there is nothing out of the ordinary. The over 11000 beautifully arranged outlets have a counter where they serve you what you want and seats where you seat and enjoy your coffee. What stands out is the variety of donuts that they have.
A look at the counter, you see the various types of donuts they make. You have a large menu board where you get to look and choose what to have before you go ahead and order. Therefore, what so special about Dunkin donut that makes you walk in every day to have a cup of coffee. The following are some of the reasons why they are unique:
- Original remains. It sounds special having something that reminds you of your past right? Dunkin donut still has the original outlet that was started in 1948. If you happen to be in Quincy and need of a well-brewed cup of coffee, walk in at the original café and have coffee and donut of your choice.
Many flourish and forget about the original restaurant. Dunkin donut still has the initial one. It is to remind them how far they have come and how humble the restaurant started. It also serves to add revenue as it serves Massachusetts residents.
- The combo they have. You may wonder what is so special when they only serve coffee alone, right? Well, let me give you enough reason to visit them. Do you know they have over 15000 combos to serve you? That means you can walk in every day to have a different type of coffee for the rest of your life.
It sounds impossible, but it is true. They have mastered the art of making coffee. With the many experts they have, they can make over 15000 types of coffee to the public to enjoy. That gives you enough reasons to sample kind of coffee to have, right?
- Customize your donut. Are you on a diet and donut is not your thing right now or you are peaky on what to have with coffee? The unique thing about Dunkin is that they customize your item in the menu to whenever you would like to have. What does that mean?
You might choose to have a donut with no topping, coffee with no cream or donut without any cheese. The workers at Dunkin are always ready and willing to make your menu item just like the way you want it to be with no extra cost, just request it, and they make it for you.
- No leftovers. One of the secret to having more than you pay for is walking into any Dunkin outlet just before they close. Why is that? They tend to give out any food that may be still on their shelves by the time they close. It means when you go to purchase when they are closing, you will have extra donuts in your bag.
Dunkin minds about their customer well-being. That is why they believe in making fresh food every day for their customers. In case the food is still available by the time they are closing, they give away to late night customers or people on the street.
About Tell Dunkin
Just like any other business, success comes when customer needs are met. With many years in existence, Dunkin wants to know how the customers feel about what they sell. To do that, they have come up with a way to interact with customers.
Tell Dunkin is a platform where Dunkin wants customers to be free and share the experiences they have about dining in any of the Dunkin. They want your feedback to improve their services and to know how to serve you better.
Tell Dunkin is a survey that has a ray of questions about the food, the premise, and overall experience when at any of the Dunkin outlet. They want to know if you are happy or unhappy about specific issues in the restaurants.
Dunkin Donut Survey
A survey is a collection of questions that a brand gives its customer to answer. The question comprises of different aspects of the goods and services the brand provides to the customers. When a customer responds, brand management knows the customers feedback about what they get.
That is the same thing that Dunkin wants. They want to have customers’ feedback about the foods on the menu and the services they give. Are the workers kind enough? Did you find difficulty in accessing any of their outlets and would you come back for more?
To appreciate a customer for taking time to give feedback, they reward with a coupon to have a free donut next time you visit any of their outlets. Do you love the donuts they serve and want to dine for free the next time you walk in any of their premises? Here are details about the survey and how to take it.
www.telldunkin.com Dunkin Survey Details
|Survey reward||Free donut|
|Where to take the survey||Online|
|Condition to redeem||Buy a drink|
|Receipt validity period||3 days|
|Coupon code validity period||180 days|
Dunkin Donut Survey Requirements
You are excited to have a delicious donut over a cup of coffee, right? Before you do that, it helps to know the requirements you must meet before you take the survey. The following are the conditions you must meet before giving your Dunkin donut feedback:
- Must purchase and preserve the receipt you receive.
- You must take the survey within the speculated 3 days.
- After receiving the coupon code, ensure that you redeem it within 180 days to get your free donut.
- You are reliable for all the taxes that come with the purchase.
- Each coupon code you receive has a pocket value of 1 cent.
- For you to redeem the coupon code, you must purchase a medium or large drink of your choice and come with the survey code.
How to give your Feedback at telldunkin.com within 3 days
Once you walk into any of the Dunkin donut outlets and enjoy your coffee and favorite snack, giving your feedback is easy. It takes you less than 10 minutes to complete answering the questions. For you to do that, follow the following steps
- Visit their site. With your Android phone, tablet, or computer, you need to go to the survey site. Before you do that, make sure the device you are using is well connected to a stable internet source. The webpage is simple to understand and navigate for everyone using the platform.
- Choose language. Once you reach the official webpage, they prompt you to choose a language. The survey is available in English and Spanish languages. Choose one that you are conversant with and the one you understand and able to read.
- Enter digit. After you choose the language, you are supposed to enter the 18-code number in the receipt. It is the survey invitation code that you must have to give your feedback. Enter the digits as they appear, and once you are done, press continue.
- Answer questions. At this point, it’s time for you to start answering the questions. As mentioned before, they are about the food and services they serve, the atmosphere in the restaurants, and about the workers. Give your actual encounter and answer all the questions, as they require you to.
- Save survey code. Once you finish answering the questions, you receive a coupon code. Write it down, as you need it when you go to redeem for a free donut.
- Within the 180 days, walk into any Dunkin donut outlet and using the receipt and coupon code, claim your reward after you purchase a medium or larger size of your favorite coffee drink.
How to Give www.telldunkin.com feedback without a receipt.
Do you know you can take the survey without a receipt? You might walk into any of the Dunkin outlets, and one way or another loses your receipt. That does not hinder you from taking the survey. Use the following steps to take the survey without the receipt:
- Visit the site telldunkin.com
- Choose the language you are comfortable with. The default language is English with the option of taking in Spanish.
- After pressing enter, at the place where you are to put your 18-digit invitation code, choose my receipt does not have a survey code. The webpage takes you to another page where they require you to enter the store number you visited, time and date of the visit.
- Pressing enter takes you to the survey questions where you start answering.
- Once you finish, write down the coupon code you receive and claim it before 180 days are over.
In case you want to reach to the Dunkin donut restaurant management, they are active on social media. You can engage them end tell them what you want them to address. You can also call them on 1-800-859-5339 during their official working hours from Monday to Friday. You can also write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dunkin Donut has all the distinctive aspects you are looking for in coffee café. Originality, variety, and excellent customer service. From a humble beginning in Quincy, the brand has grown to be the biggest competitor in the industry. All this is thanks to their customers.
Dunkin appreciates customers who walk in every day to have coffee and their donut. That is why they have a survey at www.telldunkin.com for the customers to give their feedback. To reward them, they provide a coupon code at the end of the survey for anyone who takes the survey to enjoy on their next cup of coffee.