Do you know Office Depot survey on www.officedepot.com/feedback (New survey link is survey.officedepot.com)?You love it when you work in a comfortable office, right? One with comfortable chairs, printers working accordingly and have everything an office should have. Do you know that office depot is the best place to get such office amenities? You already know that, right?
Office depot changes the stationary world. That is because they are in the market to provide what every office or school wants. They have stationaries like books, pens, technologies used in office settings and not for getting furniture. It was such an excellent business idea that has grown to be the second-best office supply store in the US.
If you have an office at home, school or place of work, chances are your boss got the office items from office depot. You might also have an office at home, and you are fond of hat they have on their shelves. What makes you walk in and shop from the stores? The truth is they have everything you may need for an office or school setting.
How about if you know you can win 10 % off your next$50 shopping by just giving your feedback, sounds exciting, right? Yes, if you like shopping for office items at any of their stores, it is time for you to give your feedback and walk away with a coupon code. Read along and know how to.
Office Depot Survey Summary
|Must have a receipt||yes|
|Entry method||Online only|
|Survey prize||10% off $50 purchase|
New Office Depot survey link is survey.officedepot.com.
What is www.officedepot.com/feedback Survey?
For the stores to be the second-best stationery store, they must be operating in a way that pleases customers, right? Office Depot has come from far. All along, they strive to be the best by offering the best office and school supplies at affordable prices. They also or with customers’ preferences. How do they do that?
They work with customers with the use of a survey. The guest satisfaction survey available if for customers to give their feedback about the store. If you walk in and shop at any office depot, it is your vies they want through the survey. So, what do you have to do to give your views?
The survey has questions that you are supposed to answer. They are about your visit, prices, items in the stores, and your rate overall. The survey which is available at www.officedepot.com/feedback is to enable you give your feedback. Do you have anything you would like the management to know?
Through answering the questions they preset, you give your feedback, you tell them what is going on in the store near you, and you also tell areas that they need to improve. Your feedback and views are what office depot requires to make the stores a better place for you to visit.
About Office Depot
Thanks to office depot, you don’t have to walk in a supermarket full of foodstuff looking for a stapler or pins for your office. That is because they have an entire store full of stationaries for your office or school need. This is all thanks to the founder F. Patrick Sher.
He opened the first office depot in Boca Raton, Florida, in 1986 before finally launching the first big store in fort, Lauderdale Florida. The stores started as a small unit before they began to expand to other towns and cities across the US.
On November 5th, 2015, office depot merged with office max to form office depot Inc. that marked the beginning of their expansion and merges with other small stationery companies. No, they have 1400 stores all over the US and are the second-largest office supply store in the US.
What makes them the best in their E-commerce. Office depot has a solid online presence and makes massive sales through their online portal. In 2013, they made 3.1 billion worth of sales online. That is due to the efficient process they have of shipping goods to final destination without hitches.
Wiki: Office Depot
Why are the answers relevant?
It is obvious you give your feedback through answering the survey questions. The questions are preset, depending on what they have in their store setting. All you have to do as an Office Depot customer is answer all the questions depending on your previous visit. What do they do it the answers?
The answer is the data they need. It is the starting point of making their stores the best place to get your office appliances. Through the answers you give, they can tell whether what they have is pleasing customers or not.
To be the best, they always change things in the stores with the information they get. If customers are complaining about prices, hygiene, or employees, they make changes to make sure you as a customer don’t complain again, that way, they gain trust from customers.
Pleasing customers means that they continue to al in and get more. Don’t you walk in the office depot near you every time you need a stapler, pins, pens, or books? That is because they are the best and are convenient whenever you want to shop, right? That is what they want to continue to be.
What Do You Get for Giving Your Office Depot Feedback?
It pleases you to know they care enough to want to know how your experience was, right? That is what office depot is all about. They like pleasing customers in all the ways they can. When you give your feedback, they hear and act according to what you tell them in the answers.
The first reward they give you is a better service. They ensure that you don’t complain again about an issue and also encourage positive trends that you commended at the survey. That way, they show value to customers, and that explains hay you keep walking in their premises for more, right?
Changes in the prizes, cleanliness, ease of navigation while in the stores, and the way workers treat you while in the store is enough reward right? It is obvious you need to feel the value of the money you spend while on their premises. Having a friendly store to walk in is good for every customer, but there is more.
The icing on the cake is a coupon code. When you take time to give your feedback by answering the survey questions, they email you a coupon code to reward you for your time and feedback. It is a way of saying thank you for your valued feedback and time. So, are you ready to fill in the survey questions?
Office Depot Survey Requirements
Every online survey available has rules and requirements that participants must follow. Office depot has rules and regulations that you must follow. Before you take the survey, read the rules online, or you can go through them here before giving your feedback:
- You must purchase to take part in the survey. The survey is about customer views while they were shopping at office depot. It is, therefore, necessary that customers get the experience by working in office depot near them and shop. What happens after you shop?
- You get a receipt as proof of your payment. If you through away other receipts immediately you get out of a store after shopping. Don’t do that to the office depot receipt. That is because it has vital invitation cod you need for the survey. It might even contain an alternative web address that you need to follow to take the survey.
- You must fill in the survey questions to get the coupon. You don’t get the receipt and start the survey only to stop giving our feedback midway. According to the rules, you must go through all the steps and complete them before you receive the coupons code.
- The coupon code is limited. Every participant should note that the coupon code is limited. It means that once you get your coupon code, you cannot redeem it on some items. They include technology items. Please note that before you go ahead and fill in the survey questions.
- After you take the survey, the coupon code is emailed to you within 48 hours. You give away your email address and phone number at the end of the survey. The office depot management emails you the coupon code for you to write on the receipt to present on your next visit,
- What do you need to have as a participant? You must have a network-enabled device to take you thought the entire process. You must be more than 18 years and also be from the US states. You must be able to read English or Spanish to be able to give your feedback.
Office Depot Survey @survey.officedepot.com (Step by Step)
Is the survey difficult? Does it take much time? The answer is no. The survey questions are simple to answer. The answers are according to your previous visit. Be honest and give your feedback through answering the questions according to how they ask. The following are the steps on how to give your feedback:
- Walk in and buy. It is the first paramount step you need to take. Do you have some office furniture you need to buy? Do you need some foolscaps or pins for your papers? Make a quick visit to the office depot outlet near you. Choose what you want and make your payment.
- Save the receipt. As mentioned earlier, you need the receipt for the survey. Office depot prints your receipt with vital information about the review. It has an invitation code or web address you need to follow to give your feedback in case your coupon code is rejected. Keep the receipt safe for all these.
- Once you have time, take your network-enabled device. Make sure it is charged enough to guide you through the survey questions. Go to the official survey site survey.officedepot.com. The page is simple and welcoming for you to give your feedback.
- If you need to go through the rules once again, you have a link to the rules and regulations page. Also, choose a language that you want to take the survey with. You have English and Spanish to choose from. Choose one that you can read and understand.
- Enter the invitation code. Take the receipt that you go during your last visit. Does it have an invitation code or a web address that you need to follow to give you feedback? According to what you have entered to proceed to the survey questions.
- Once you gain aces to the questions, start answering them accordingly. Remember that office depot needs the feedback you are giving so try your best to remember the details during your last visit. Whether good or bad, be honest and provide an accurate account of your visit.
- After you finish the survey, office depot sends you the coupon code. For them to do that, you need to give your full names and email address. You receive your coupon code via email within 48 hours after taking the survey. Write it down and take the last step.
- Redeem your coupon code. Once you receive and write your coupon code on the receipt you have, in the office depot store near you to redeem the code, remember that you get a 10% off your $50 you spend on your visit and you cannot redeem any technology item it the coupon you get.
Office Depot has their number out to the public for customers to reach them whenever they need to talk to the customer care team. Call them on 1(800)463-3768 and speak with one of the representatives. They also have social media pages where they are active, and you can have a chat with any of the workers for help.
Working is a comfortable office with all the essentials you need is good enough for a good day at work. Thanks to office depot, you get all the office and school supplies that you need. They have all the stationaries and other office items you need. Please give them your feedback through www.officedepot.com/feedback (New is survey.officedepot.com) and get a 10% off $50 you spend on your next visit.
Office Depot Frequently Asked Questions
What time does Office Depot open/close?
The stores differ a bit in operating hours. That said, most stores open at either 9am or 10am and close at 7pm. It’s always good to check the operating hours at your nearest store.
How much does it cost to print at Office Depot?
Standard Black and White will cost you about $0.09 while Color Copy will cost you round about $0.49. Other special printing will cost differently, for instance, printing invitations will average between $17.49 and $39.99 depending on size, material and other aesthetics.
How to print at Office Depot?
You could go to any of their stores and ask for the printing service. Alternatively, you can send your document via email to their self-service printing machine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much does Office Depot pay per hour?
A sales advisor will average at $10.80 per hour while a general manager makes $22.86, a cashier $10.15, a service manager $16.95, a warehouse worker $13.44, a forklift operator $14.20 and stocker $10.32.
How does Office Depot rewards work?
You earn rewards at the checkout for the total price of your goods or service less tax, discounts and delivery fees. Rewards that are unpaid will expire quarterly and a certificate is given when you reach 1,000 points. The rewards are redeemable OfficeMax stores too.
How old do you have to be to work at Office Depot?
You have to be 18 years old to work at Office Depot following regulations set for warehouse environments as well as due to machinery used at their premises.
Who owns Office Depot?
Office Depot is one of the subsidiaries of The ODP Corporation which is a public company trading at NASDAQ & S&P 600. Its sister companies are other subsidiaries of The ODP Corporation. i.e. Grand & Toy, CompuCom and OfficeMax.
How much does it cost to fax at Office Depot?
For faxing, you will need an amount ranging from $1.50 to $15. This will be dependent on the number of pages and the distance you want to fax.
How much does it cost to shred documents at Office Depot?
For every pound of paper or stapled document Office Depot destroys for you, you will be required to part with $0.99.
How do I get in touch with Home Depot corporate office?
You can check out their Contact Us tab on their official website. You will get phone numbers and email addresses as per your contact need.