Do you know BojanglesListens? This is a Bojangles Survey on talktobo.com. What comes to your mind when you hear the word Bojangles? Delicious food right? Well, you are not wrong. That is what the Bojangle food place is all about. Walking into any of the joints leaves your taste buds bursting with flavors. Do you want to have a taste of what they serve?
Click here to read more surveys to win rewards
Bojangles is a US southern region fast food joint that dedicates to serving the public with finger-licking good fast food. They offer fast foods with a twist for people to enjoy whenever they want to dine. So, what do they have on the menu?
The fast-food joint offers chicken dishes that are different from the rest. The fact that they marinate for 8 hours makes the chicken different from the rest. They also have buttermilk biscuits, fries but they are best in spicy chicken and biscuits.
What makes different from the rest is the fact that they make their menu items using fresh ingredients every day. When you have a taste, you note the difference from the usual. They want customers to always have the best and in case they don’t, they have a guest satisfaction survey where they give them a chance to say.
What is Bojangle listens survey?
Bojangles listens survey is an online survey that the fast-food company has. Just like any other survey, it is a set of questions that the management expects all customers to fill in. The survey is available at www.talktobo.com. The questions are about your experience while in fast food.
Bojangle fast foods always strive to give customers the best. That is why they make everything with fresh ingredients and have the best chef to bring the flavors perfectly. They want to be the best in the industry and continue to offer the best to the public.
The survey acts like Bojangle’s ears. They listen to what customers have to say about their menu items and services. Through the answers that the customers give, they can be able to make changes to make them better and customer experience more fulfilling.
The good thing about the survey is that you don’t give your feedback and leave empty-handed. Bojangles reward every customer who takes time to fill in the survey questions with a coupon code. The fast-food place gives customers a chance to get a free mean at their premises for taking the time to give their feedback.
What is the use of the talktobo.com Survey?
The fast-food restaurant was founded by two experts in the fast-food industry. They dedicated their time, funds, and knowledge to start what it is right now. Though they had all the experience they needed to start the business, they still need to listen to people who dine at the premises.
The fast-food industry is competitive. There is so much going on every day and that is why Bojangles need to listen to customers. They are the ones who receive and eat the foods and services and only they can tell whether the food and services are good enough.
Through the survey, Bojangles is able to know the good and the bad. Bojangles management is able to know which premises need more effort and which one is doing well. The questions that the customers’ answers give them the data they need to make changes for better services.
Changes mean more customers are happy. When customers are happy with their food and services, they come back for more and recommend the restaurant to others. That way, there is increase in revenue and growth since there is a demand for what they serve in other areas.
Bojangle fast foods listens survey reward
You wonder what you get for giving your feedback right? It is obvious to give customers some motivation to take time for the survey. Bojangle fast foods understand that very well and that is why they have goodies for customers who take time to give their feedback.
Each time you set time to give your feedback through the survey, the Bojangle fast food management gives a coupon code. You redeem the coupon code during your next visit after the survey to receive a free sandwich, sausage biscuit, or any other menu item they have to offer. Now, that is motivating, right?
Talktobo.com Survey Details
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Prize||Free menu items|
|Receipt validity||3 days|
|Coupon code validity||30 days|
Bojangle fast foods listens survey rules and regulations
What do you need to know before you give your feedback? You need to know the rules and regulations that govern you as a participant. That is to validate you’re in and let you know hat the Bojangle fast foods management expects from you. The following are the rules and regulations:
- You must have a receipt. For you to be able to give your feedback at the Bojangles listens survey, you must have a valid receipt. It means you must walk at any of Bojangle’s fast food premises and dine. The good thing is that you have many delicious menu items for you to enjoy. Once you pay, save the receipt for the survey.
- Make sure you have a device with network connection. The survey is available online at talktobo.com. For you to visit the site, you must have a computer, laptop, iPad, or Android phone that has a network connection to access the site. The network should be stable enough to take you through all the survey pages.
- You must know English or Spanish languages. Which language can you rea and understand well? The survey is available in the English language but you have a choice of switching to Spanish in case you cannot take the survey in English. Make sure you are familiar with either of two languages.
- You must be a resident of the US to take part in the survey. Yes, the Bojangle fast foods fast food joints are available in other countries like in Jamaica and china but you must be from the US to give your feedback. They are not specific about the age but expect you to be old enough for the survey.
- The management of Bojangle fast foods doesn’t allow any of their employers or their relatives to take part in the survey. Before you give your feedback, make sure that you don’t have any relations or affiliations with any worker who works for them to avoid conflict of interest.
- Once you get and save the receipt from any of Bojangle fast foods fast food joints, you have three days to give your feedback. It means you must set time for the survey before the receipt expires after 3 days. Also, remember that you also have 30 days to redeem your prize once you receive the coupon code.
Guide on How to Give Feedback at www.talktobo.com Survey
After knowing the rules and regulations, what’s next? Give your feedback, right? Yes, you need to know ho to give your feedback through the Bojangle fast foods listens survey. The survey questions are simple to answer and require no skills to answer them.
- What you should remember to do is to give your genuine feedback. Whether good or bad, the management needs the information you give to be able to know what is going on in their premises. follow the following guide to give your feedback and receive the coupon code:
- Do you have the receipt? The first’s thing you need to do is to make sure you have the receipt. How do you do that? You do that by walking into any of their premises and buying any of their menu items. Depending on the budget, you have and what you want to have, purchase, and enjoy.
- Remember you need the receipt. After enjoying a dish and their premises, pay and get your receipt. Make sure you save the receipt for the survey, as you shall note below, the receipt has vital information that you need to fill in the survey page to gain access to the feedback questions.
- Set time for the survey. According to the rules, the receipt you receive expires after 3 days. It is up to you to set time in the midst of your busy schedule to give your feedback. The good thing is that the survey I simple and fast, it takes less than 10 minutes to start and complete the survey.
- Once you have time to give your feedback, take your network-enabled device, and visit www.taltobo.com that is the official survey site. It welcomes you for the survey and here, you can choose to go through the whole list of rules and regulations before you proceed.
- At this point, the site requires you to feed in the receipt information. You still have the receipt, right? Enter the date of your last visit, the exact time of your transaction, the store you visited and the number of your order. The receipt you have has all the above I information and you have to do is locate and enter the right spaces correctly.
- If you get the error message after clicking, enter, recheck the receipt information, and enter it again otherwise pressing enter gives you access to the survey questions. It is time for you to give your feedback by answering all the questions that appear on the page.
- The Bojangle fast foods listen survey questions are about hygiene, ease of access, quality of food, workers’ conduct, how you rate them overall and the likelihood of you coming back. Give your feedback genuine as the management needs it to make necessary changes.
- After you answer all the questions, the site requires you to enter your personal information. It includes your full names, place of resident, email and phone number. After filling your information, you automatically receive a coupon code. Write down on the receipt as you need them both to get your prize.
- Excited for the good job done, walk into Bojangle fast foods fast food joint to redeem your prize. Remember that you have 30 days to get your award to schedule a time for the visit. Once you redeem, enjoy, and remember you can do this as many times as possible as long as you have a new receipt each time.
About Bojangle fast foods fast foods
Now that you know about the survey, how much do you know about them? The American favorite chicken and butter biscuits have been in operation since 1977. That is all thanks to Richard Thomas and Jack Fulk in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The two were experts and had a passion for fast food having had past experience in the field. You see jack owned a Hardee’s franchise and Richard was working at mac Donald’s for 10 years. That explains why the business was a success from the start.
Originally, when they started, they specialized in spicy chicken and buttermilk biscuits. They had their fast franchise after one year before the two decided to sell the business to horn and hart in 1981. That saw the beginning of their fast growth with 335 joints within that year 100 of those being in Florida.
Their rapid growth meant more items on the menu and more people choosing to dine at the premises. That led to many more joints opening. In 2014, they opened their 600th joint marking the success of the business. In 1997, they took over the mobile catering business by having the first mobile kitchen to cater to company picnic; community festivals and other outdo events.
Bojangle fast food continuously interacts with customers to collect their views and opinion. They also help customers out with any information they may want. You can reach them through writing an email and addressing it to 9432 southern Blvd Charlotte NC 28273, United States or call them on 1-704-527-2675. They are also active on social media so you can follow them and get in touch.
Bojangle fast foods offer tasty and delicious buttermilk biscuits and chicken dishes to customers. They want to make sure customers have an awesome experience every time they choose to dine at their preemies. To make sure customers remain happy, they have a customer satisfaction survey at www.talktobo.com where they give customers a chance to give their feedback and receive a coupon code reward as a thank you.