Do you know talktosonic? Grabbing something to eat while driving can be a task. That is because maybe you don’t want to walk out of your car and end up paying a parking fee or you are on the road and don’t have somewhere convenient to eat as you drive. That is here sonic drive-in comes in.
Click here to read more surveys to win rewards
Do you know who they are? Off course you must have driven to one of them because there are many around. With the kind of food, they have on the menu. It is hard to resist them. The old conspicuous logo is always along the road as you drive for you to locate one.
What comes to your mind when you hear the word sonic drive-in? Probably the carhops that deliver your food each time you order, the over 15000 combos of drinks they have or the convenience they bring since they are strategically located, right?
Many memories come with the sonic drive-in. That is because they are always there for you when you need food along the road. It is one of the oldest drives in that still exist until now. Do you want to make more memories with sonic? Read along and know how.
About sonic drive-in
What I like about them is the resilience they have. While many have come and gone, the sonic drive-in has been there to stay. Maybe it is because of the persistence spirit that the founder had when he started the first sonic drive-in. Imagine from being a milkman to becoming the owner of such a big brand.
The founder, troy, came from world war II as looking for a way to earn a living. He started supplying milk in the morning and saved enough money to start his first sonic joint in 1953 that he initially called it top hat. I don’t know what he was thinking by that time when he came up with the name, only he knows.
In 1959, he too realized the name dint make sense. He changed it to sonic drive in which means service at the speed of sound. That now made sense. That is because the drive-in is all about listening to customer order and serving it within a few minutes.
With over 3500 outlets in over 45 states, sonic drive-in serves over 3 million people per day. Imagine how hectic it is for them each day? Many people like their menu, convenience, and the idea of carhops delivering your food while you sit in your car, how cool is that?
The Sonic Survey
Every business wants to know whether they are doing things right like the way the customer wants them to be. That is why they come up with customer surveys. The sonic drive-in is no different. It the millions of people who walk into their premises, it can be hard to collect views from every individual who drive through.
The guest satisfaction survey on www.talktosonic.com if for you to give your feedback on your experience while in their premises. That is the most straightforward and fast way of collecting every loyal customer feedback. To reward you for taking the time to give your views, they reward you with a free coupon
Are you happy with their menu items, the services they offer, can you recommend them to a friend, how easy do you locate the one near you and how do the workers treat you while in their premises. Those are some of the issues they address in the survey.
Are you ready to dine for free? Are you ready to commend them for the excellent work the workers do every time you drive into their premises or do you have a specific issue you want them to address? Read along and know how easy it is to give your feedback through the talk to the sonic survey.
www.talktosonic.com Survey Details
|Survey by||Sonic drive-in|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Validity period||14 days|
|Survey reward||Free coupon|
Rules for participating in Sonic Drive-in Survey
Before you just in the survey for the free coupon, it is right for you to familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations for taking the survey. That is to make sure you are legible for the survey and the reward they give after the survey. Before you go ahead and give your feedback, make sure you:
- Are a customer of the sonic drive-in? How else will you give your feedback if you don’t dine with them? They want views from people who interact with any of their outlets. If you drive in for a snack now and then, the survey is for you. To give your encounter and experience while on their premises.
- You must have the receipt. Each time you drive in any of sonic drive-in and purchase your favorite menu item, they issue you with a receipt, make sure you save the receipt as it has an invitation card that you need to take the survey
- Must be a US resident. Here do you come from? Check your nationality before you take the survey. The sonic drive-in has many outlets, but only those in the US are legible for the survey. If you don’t come from the US, wait for a survey for your country. If you live in the US, you are suitable for the survey.
- 18 years and above. How old are you? You must be 18 years and above for you to take the survey. If you are not, consider not to take the survey until you are of age. You have an option of asking your guardian or 18 years and older adult in your homestead to take the survey on your behalf.
- Take the survey before 14 days are over. Don’t wait for too long after saving your receipt for you to take the survey. The receipt expires, and you will not be able to give your feedback once the 14 days’ time period is over. Set time aside to take the survey as soon as you save the receipt.
- Must not be an order of sonic drive-in. For you to participate in giving your feedback and receive a free coupon, you must not be a worker or a relative of someone working at the Sonic drive-in. All workers and their relatives are not legible for the survey.
- You are legible for one coupon prize per one receipt and survey you take. That does not limit the number of surveys you can take in a month. The more you visit in any of sonic drive-in and save your receipt, the more the chances you have of winning a free coupon if you take a survey with the receipts.
Guide on how to take www.talktosonic.com Survey
Are you ready to follow the rules and regulations? If the answer is yes, you need to know how to give your survey online. The survey is simple and fast to take. It takes you less than 10 minutes, depending on how your network connection is. Follow the following steps to give your feedback.
- The first step to giving your feedback is to buy your favorite menu items. They have a lot into their menu for you to sample. You can drive in as a family, with your date or with workmate for a delicious meal. Once you get your dish, pay, and get a receipt. Make sure you save it as you need it for the survey.
- Take time for the survey. You have 14 days for you to take the survey. That is because the survey code is valid for the 14 days. Any feedback you give after the days will be invalid. That means that you need to set time to take the survey before the 14 days lapses.
- Take your network-enabled device. Once you have set time for the survey, you need a device to give your feedback. Like mentioned earlier, the survey is available online. That means you will have to use your favorite browser to access the survey website using your network-enabled device.
- Visit the site. You are using your device. visit the official guest satisfaction survey on talktosonic.com using your browser of choice. The site is simple, with blue and white cloudy background. It has a big sonic drive-in logo on the upper left part of the site.
- Enter the code. Once on the site, you need to enter the 14-digit code on the receipt. That is where you need the receipt you saves. Make sure the receipt is less than 14 days old. Enter the code as it appears on the receipt as you won’t gain access to the survey if you make a mistake.
- Give your feedback. Here is where you give your feedback. It helps sonic drive in if you give your genuine encounter on how your visit was. Being truthful helps sonic drive better food, drinks, and services. Remember your visit and answer the questions in the survey depending on how your experience was.
The questions are about your satisfaction level, the kind of menu item you had on your last visit, the quality of drink and foods at your local sonic drive-in, the services offered at the facility you visited, the way the workers treated you and whether you could recommend others to dine with them.
- Give your details. Once you finish taking the survey, the site prompts you to give your personal information. That includes your full names, physical address, email address, and phone number. They use the information to send you more offers and deals directly to you once you finish the survey.
- Get coupon code. Immediately you finish giving your personal information. You get the coupon code. Please write it down on the receipt that you use for the survey as you need both the receipt and coupon code to get your free food or drink. Now you have a coupon to redeem, right?
- Redeem your prize. Drive into the sonic drive-in that you got the receipt from. Present the receipt that you wrote the coupon code to the cashier for you to receive your prize. You can do this as many times as you can after using different receipts to give your feedback.
Advantages of taking sonic Survey
- Give your feedback. Was your sandwich not as you expected, did the workers treat you in an ill manner or your order took too long to be delivered. Through the survey, you let the sonic drive-in management know and make changes to make the quality of their food and services better.
- Makes it ahead of the competitors. By letting sonic drive-in know where they are doing right and that they are doing wrong, you are giving them a chance to learn their strong and weak point. They can rectify what the customers are complaining about hence keep them coming for more due to improved services and food.
Disadvantages of taking Sonic drive-in Survey
- The survey is online. It is a disadvantage to those who may not have a network-enabled device. They will not be able to give their feedback and may end up looking for food elsewhere in case they dislike sonic drive-in foods and services. To help, sonic has a phone number where anyone can reach them.
The sonic drive-in is about the classic look with modern food. The idea of having food and drink inside your car without stepping out or having carhops deliver your order write here you can make you drive into your local sonic drive-in each time you need to grab a dish.
To make services better and remain top of the game, sonic has an online guest satisfaction survey at www.talktosonic.com where they give over 3 million customers who dine with them every day a chance to give their feedback. Are you one of them? Follow the above guide to take the survey and win a free coupon.