Do you know Safeway survey on www.safeway.com/survey (old survey link is www.safewaysurvey.net)? Are you a shopper at Safeway? Do you like hat you see when you walk in to shop? Well, things were not that huge and advanced back then, and when I say back then, I mean way… back. The Safeway is an international supermarket chain that sells every ingredient you need daily.
I was looking at some old photos of the Safeway stores and couldn’t help but smile. The stores have come from a humble beginning to be what it is right now. They started with selling groceries to the locals in Boise, Idaho. A family-owned store has a lot to offer for people who choose to shop at the stores.
Not only do you find neatly arranged products of different brands in the stores, but you also find friendly and every smiling attendance that is ready to assist you in the buying process. With many other supermarkets in the industry, Safeway has proven to be the best.
The supermarket puts customers first. They value everyone who chooses to shop in the stores. That is why they have various offers and services to keep customers coming in to buy. One of the initiatives they implemented and proves to work is by the use of a guest’s satisfaction survey.
www.safewaysurvey.net Safeway Survey Details
|Survey prize||$100 Safeway gift card|
|Do you need to purchase?||No|
|Entry method||Online, in-store and by mail|
|States legible||States with a Safeway supermarket|
New Safeway survey link is www.SafeWay.com/Survey.
What is Safeway Survey?
If you are keen when shopping or eating in various places that you do, chances are you know about guest satisfaction surveys. Probably you have won a coupon, gift card, or entered into a sweepstake draw and won some cash prize. That is the kind of survey available at www.safewaysurvey.net
It is a guest satisfaction survey by Safeway management for customers to fill. It contains questions about the supermarket’s item prizes, brands available, about how the workers treat shoppers, and how you rate their goods and services overall. Is the survey easy or will it take my time?
That is what most shoppers ask when they see a survey. What is impressive about the Safeway survey is that it is about what you see every day when you walk in to shop. There is nothing out of the ordinary making it easier for everyone who chooses to take the survey, and what is more is they reward participants for filling the survey.
Yes! If you get a chance to give your feedback through the survey, you automatically enter a sweepstake for a chance to win a gift card from the Safeway supermarket. Safeway rewards every participant with a $100 gift card to 10 winners in every draw. That’s fantastic, right?
About Safeway Chain of Supermarkets
The supermarket founder Marion Barton Skaggs started it in 1915 with the aim of providing somewhere where people can buy groceries at affordable prices. Armed with $1089, he purchased the business from his father and started operating it together with his five brothers.
Over the years, they gained popularity, and people began demanding more stores in other states. From one store in Boise, Idaho, they now have 1300 stores in 19 countries and still growing. The one thing that they do right is to listen to customers. They put customers first by making their shopping experience fun and worthwhile.
Wiki: Safeway Inc.
Why do Safeway Survey?
You might be thinking, “why do I have to give my feedback?” and so are many other shoppers who walk into their premises every day. You see, the stores value your input. They want to grow the stores by bringing in what you suggest and rectifying all the wrongs in the stores.
Do you know that the stores are over 100 years old? Yes, you can imagine the old photo I was looking at. The stores have been there for long and all along, and it is obvious they are supplying hat customers want. The only way they know what customer wants and what they don’t want is through the survey.
Currently, the chains of stores are available in 19 states of the US. The founder plans to expand and go to other countries. To do that, they need revenue through increased sales. When they please customers by giving hat they want, it is apparent that people will keep on coming form more.
Safeway tends to reward faithful customers who come in and shop. Giving shoppers a chance to win a $100 gift card is a way of giving back to the community. Imagine what you can do with the gift card if you win? Yes, that is their aim to make your life easier while you shop in their stores.
About Safeway Survey Reward
Do you love gifts? Of Course, the answer is yes, right? I mean who doesn’t like a present. Even Safeway supermarkets like the idea of gifting. Just like the way they offer coupons, % offs and many more offers, they also give shoppers and non-shoppers a chance to win. That is by entering their sweepstakes.
Whether you choose to shop and enter online, walk-in and be requested to take the survey or by sending a mainly as you shall read below, Safeway give participants an equal chance of winning a $100 gift card each time they take time to fill in the survey questions or enter the survey.
If you are not fun or you don’t have anything you want to shop now and still want to take part in the sweepstake, you can. How can you do that? By walking in and wait for the management to ask you to choose the survey or by sending a mail and request to be added in the draw.
You see, there is no excuse as to why you should not take the survey. That is because it is for shopper sand non-shoppers. What is it you want to buy at Safeway but don’t have enough money? Enter the sweepstake to win the $100 gift card to buy finally. Sounds like a plan, right?
How to Take Safeway Survey on www.SafeWay.com/Survey (www.safewaysurvey.net)
Are you wondering how you are going to enter the Safeway sweepstake to win the gift card? Well, you don’t have to wait. You have three ways of entering the sweepstake. Each has steps you must follow. You are going to read all the steps here.
Safeway Survey Online
You have a choice of using the online portal to enter the sweepstake. For you to do that, you need to go through the question-answering process. Before you answer the online questions, follow the following steps:
- Walk in and shop. What do you regularly get from the Safeway supermarkets? The stores, which are conveniently located, have everything you need. The slogan of having every ingredient you need is right. The stores have many items ranging from dairy products to groceries for you to walk in and shop.
- What do you get when you pay for your goods at Safeway? A receipt, right? Yes, after you finish shopping for what you want, you walk to the cashier for them to count and cash your items. After you pay, you get a receipt as a sign of your payment.
- Since you want to enter the sweepstake online, save the receipt you get from the visit. You need the receipt when filling in the online survey. It contains the invitation code, store number, time and date of your visit. Please save it to help you with the online survey.
- In the online method, you have to have a network-enabled device. That is to enable you to enter the survey site and answer the survey questions. Take your device and visit the survey site safewaysurvey.net. The website is neat and welcoming, just like their premises.
- Take out the receipt you saved for the survey. You need to fill in the data the site needs from the receipt. It is the invitation code, time and date of visit, and the store number. Once the website verifies your information, you gain access to the survey questions.
- The questions are about what you see in the stores’ when you visit. That is to make it easier for you to answer as all you have to do is refer to your last visit. Answer the questions genuinely to give your actual account. Don’t worry about whether it is unpleasant. That is what the stores want to know to make the necessary changes.
- After you finish the survey questions, the site requires you to fill in your details. It is your name, phone number, and email address. Please enter the information, and you automatically gain entry into the sweepstake.
Safeway Survey Instore
What if you don’t have to shop anything but still want to enter the sweepstake? You still have a chance by walking into the Safeway supermarket near you and stroll around. You don’t have to buy and get a receipt to take the online survey. Follow the following steps and enter the sweepstake:
- You might get an invitation to tale the survey or ask an employee to aid you enter. They give you an invitation code that you need to fill in the survey site.
- Once you have the code, leave the premises and find network connection, the steps of taking the survey in-store is the same as online the only difference is that in the instore, you have to request for the code unlike the purchase one, which you don’t.
Safeway Survey by Mail
The third ay you can enter the survey is by sending a request through mail. It is simple, just like the other steps because all you have to do is follow the following steps:
- Take a 3″×5″ card
- Write your full names, address, phone number, and email address.
- Mail the card to SAFEWAY survey sweepstake c/o Stella service 75 broad street suite 1010 New York, NY 1004
Safeway Survey Rules and Regulations
Are the steps simple? Yes, that is what I love about the survey. Everything is straightforward, and they give both the shoppers and non-shoppers a chance to in the $100 gift card. So, what governs you when taking the survey and trying your luck in the sweepstake? The following are the rules and regulations that you must follow:
- What do you need as a participant? You must be 18 years and older to fill in the survey questions and enter the sweepstake. You must also be from the 19 states that have the Safeway supermarkets. They have a way of proving through the physical address you give, so be genuine.
- The survey is open to all. That means that you don’t have to buy anything to fill in the survey questions and win. Of course, it’s their wish that you shop, but if you don’t, you have a choice of entering the survey through strolling the stores or by sending a mail.
- All workers, family members, and their relatives are not legible for the survey. You should not have any relations with any of their workers if you want to take the survey. Any affiliate with workers or relatives of people working at any of Safeway supermarkets disqualifies you from the study and sweepstake.
Safeway Contact Information
Safeway provides contact information for anyone who would want to talk to the management. It is also for participants who may be having difficulties in entering the sweepstake or taking the online survey. You can call them on 1(877)258-2799 or write a mail to them and address it to customer support mailing address MS 1051 P.O. box 29093 Phoenix AZ 85038
Do you want to win a $100giftcard from the Safeway chain of supermarkets? Give your feedback on www.safewaysurvey.net. The survey is about what you get every day when you walk into the Safeway supermarket near you. With over 1000 stores in 19 states, you have a high chance of winning if you use the above steps to gain entry.