Founded in 1912 as Weis Pure Foods by brothers Harry and Sigmund Weis, the Mid-Atlantic food retailer is now called Weis Markets. Its first location was in Sunbury, Pennsylvania and that remained their headquarters to date. The second location was in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania in 1915 and currently the company has about 198 locations.
The Weis family owns majority of the company stock while the rest trades in the New York Stock Exchange under WMK symbol and in the Russell 2000 Index. Jonathan Weis is the chairman, president and CEO of Weis Markets.
Weis Markets has availed a platform for its customers to give feedback on their experience and thus enable the betterment of the company. They would really appreciate it if you visit http://weisfeedback.com/ to participate.
WeisFeedback.com Survey Prize
You get 100 Weis rewards points loaded to your Weis Rewards Card.
WeisFeedback.com Survey Details
|Survey name||Weis Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Entry limit||One entry per receipt|
|Survey prize||100 Weis rewards points|
|Age limit||18 years old|
|Must I make a purchase||Yes; you need a receipt|
How to Take Weis Survey
- Log into the website at http://weisfeedback.com/.
- Enter the store location on the receipt.
- Enter your Reward Card Number
- Enter the date and time of your visit as per receipt.
- You can now begin answering the survey questions.
- Give your personal details to register for the 100 Weis points, and ‘Submit’
Weis Survey Homepage
The official homepage for Weis is www.weismarkets.com but you can just skip through to the survey page at http://weisfeedback.com/.
Weis Survey Rules
- It is open only to legal residents of the United States.
- You can only make one entry per receipt.
- The minimum age to take part is 18 years.
- The receipt you’re using must be valid.
- The points are not transferable to another person.
- Employees, partners and agents are not eligible to enter.
Contact Weis Survey
Weis Markets, Inc.
1000 South Second Street
PO Box 471
Sunbury, Pennsylvania 17801