Do you know tellsubway? Do you have a subway outlet near you? What comes to your mind when you hear the word subway? A sandwich, right? You are not wrong. If you walk to subway outlets, am sure that is what you get. Delicious sandwiches that they make as you watch.
Click here to read more surveys to win rewards
Who could have imagined that a business founded by a 17 years old boy could one day have more outlets than MacDononuts? Subway has taken over the fast-food sandwich by making hat everyone wants when he or she is out running errands.
What do you have when you walk into your local Subway restaurant? They have a lot to sell, but there must be a favorite you like. With many menu items, many customers walk into a subway restaurant because they have sandwiches that blow their mind.
The chef uses secret ingredients together with what you choose for your sandwich to come up with a perfect sandwich for you to enjoy. As classic and precise as they are it the bread they serve, the taste in each sandwich will make you come for more and more every day.
Tellsubway (SubwayListens.com) Survey Details
|Survey location||Online at www.tellsubway.com|
|Countries legible||US, UK, Malaysia, Finland|
|No. of entries||unlimited|
|Coupon validity||30 days|
New Survey link: https://subwaylistens.com
How to Take Tellsubway Survey (Step by Step)
Do you have the above requirements? If yes, do you know how to give your feedback at the survey home page? If not, you don’t have to worry. Follow the following easy steps to give your feedback at subway survey.
- First, you have to buy any of your favorite items from your local subway restaurant. Make your routine visits at the subway nearest toy you. Do you love going there in the morning? With family for a snack or on your way home? That is to make sure you are giving feedback concerning your visit.
- After paying, subway cashier issues you with a receipt. You need to save the receipt as it has information that you need to gain access to the survey site. Keep the receipt safely until you are ready to take the survey.
- You need to set time for the survey. You have 30 days to give your feedback. It means amid your busy schedule. You must set time aside and calm down for the survey.it will take you less than 10 minutes depending on how fast your network is.
- Using your network-enabled device, go to the survey site tellsubway.com using your favorite browser. If your network is stable, the site will be easy to find and navigate. It is good to note that the survey site is available depending on the country you are in. If you are in the US, you can use any of the other countries sites.
- Once on the survey site, key in restaurant number in the home page box. It is the number of the restaurant you got your receipt from. If you don’t know the number, don’t worry as the information is in the receipt. Check in the upper right-hand corner of the receipt you saved.
- After entering the number, you gain access to the survey questions. This is where you start giving your feedback. Recall your previous visit and answer the questions depending on how your experience was. The questions are about the food and services that they offer.
- How you answer the questions will determine your next experience when you walk in your local subway restaurant. Make sure you give your genuine encounter. The subway restaurant uses the information to make changes and to improve their goods and how services to the public.
- After the last question of the survey, the webpage sends you a coupon code. You need to write it down on your receipt, as you need both when redeeming your reward. Write the code immediately as you won’t be able to recover the code once the page is closed.
- Redeem your prize. With the coupon code, I know you will be salivating on your next visit. That is because you will be receiving your free delicious cookies from the subway you got your receipt, to redeem your gift, present to the cashier your precious receipt and the coupon code you receive after giving your feedback.
- You can take the survey as many times as you can for as long as you have a receipt. It means if you visit a subway restaurant near you every day, you have a chance of getting free cookies every day for as long as you take the online survey with the receipt you get. Take the opportunity to in as many times as you can.
More About Subway Restaurants
Do you know the restaurant is thanks to a loan? Yes, the story starts 50 years ago between two friends. It was between Dr. Peter Buck and Fred Deluca. Fred was having trouble paying his college fee, so Peter, who is a nuclear physician lent $1000 to him and suggested that they open a restaurant.
The idea of the marine sandwich restaurant was born like that. A small restaurant in Bridgeport Connecticut that started serving sandwich to the public. The purpose of having the whole sandwich assembled as a customer watches saw many customers coming in to choose what to have and watch as they make the sandwich.
The restaurant grew at a fast rate, and soon, they decided to franchise for the brand to grow faster. For more and more people to know what they serve and eat at their premises. That is how the name subway comes to the limelight, and soon they became famous and competing with big sharks like McDonald’s.
Do you know that all subway outlets have a distinctive smell that has become like a signature to them? When you walk in any subway outlet, there is a set small that will catch your attention. It might be from bread carination or a scent they use to keep the premises fresh, only they know more.
What is the Subway Restaurant Mission?
It is true that the main aim of starting the subway joints as to raise college fee for Fred but as the business flourished, they had to sit down and draft ho they want the business to be. Eventually, they came up with the company mission, which are:
To provide exceptional services to the guest. The founder understands that every guest who walks in their premises expect the best from them. That is why they make it a priority to make customers visit memorable by offering the best food and services.
Unbelievable! www.jcpenney.com/survey JCPenney® Survey to Win $500
Provide the highest quality menu. They are all about food. For customers to walk in repeatedly, the restaurant has to make sure they offer the best. That is by having delicious menu items and of the highest standard that every customer who comes in can afford.
Keeping the operational cost low and have an efficient system in place. The founders know that the only way the subway will be a profitable venture is by keeping the operational cost low enough and having a great team to run the restaurants.
To never stop growing. That is something subway sticks to till now, the restaurants in over 40 000 locations in over 100 countries. Expanding has seen the brand become popular in all nations. Through opening and franchising, the restaurant has managed to be closer to every customer who needs their food and services.
About Tellsubway Survey
Why is subway restaurant successful? They provide the best to the clients who walk in. They value, however, chooses to dine with by giving exceptional food and services. The other thing that makes them successful is having an online customer survey at www.tellsubway.com site.
Subway wants to know through the survey whether what they give is as what the customers want. It has a variety of questions that they expect customers to answer. Is food enough? Are the workers polite? How are their premises and what changes would you like to see.
Subway restaurant wants to know. With many customers walking into their premise every day, it is impossible to ask them individually during the visits. The survey is for the customer to take when they are at home when they have time to do so.
To reward customers for taking time to give their feedback, subway gives out a free coupon to get cookies on their next visit. The soft-baked cookies, which has become people favorite, is a fantastic gift to give faithful customers, right.
Why You Should Take Tellsubway Survey?
Do you crave for subway cookies when you visit them? Yes, cookies can motivate you to take the survey, but why is it necessary to take the survey? The following are the main reasons why the survey is important:
- To make things better. Do you notice something at the subway that you would like the ménage to know about? Are the workers in a particular outlet rude or is the quality of the food not as you expect? Letting the management know gives them a chance to make changes for better services.
- It is a channel of communication. Customer like it when a brand listens to them having a channel where they can express their likes and dislike creates trust. Customers feel free and trust goods and services from the brand. That is what subway restaurant wants to do. To communicate with customers through the survey.
- For the cookies. Yes! The cookies are delicious to motivate you to take the survey. It is the fastest moving item on the menu. Do you love chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, double chocolate or raspberry cake cookies? Whichever you prefer, taking the survey earns you free cookies on your next visit.
Rules to Follow When Giving Feedback at TellSubway.com
Just like any other online survey, there are rules and regulations that you must follow hen taking the subway survey. The restaurant expects you to read and understand before you go ahead and take the survey. Make sure you have the following qualifications before you take the survey:
- You must be 18 years and above. All online survey has an age limit that every participant must be before they take the survey. You must be able to prove you are of age. Subway restaurant has 18 years and above limit that they expect every participant to meet for them to take the survey.
- Make sure you have a receipt before you start the survey. Unlike some survey where you don’t require a receipt to participate, subway restaurant requires you to have a receipt to give your feedback. It means you must walk into any of their outlets and purchase your favorite item on the menu.
- It can be your chicken or bacon sandwich, cookies, or your favorite salad, whatever you like to have while at their premises. Once you pay for the food, they issue you with a receipt. The receipt has information that you will need hen taking the survey.
- Take time to take the survey. In the middle of your busy schedule, you need to set time aside to take the survey before the 30 days is over. That is because the restaurant expects you to give your feedback 30 days after your visit for your views to be valid and for you receive the reward.
- Network-enabled device. The survey is online at tellsubway.com. That means you have to have a network-enabled computer, laptop, tablet, or android phone. Your network must be stable enough to allow you to take the survey without difficulties.
Wiki: Subway (restaurant)
Subway restaurant is an example of how true friendship should be. What started as a friend helping out another turned out to be a successful venture and a world-known brand. That is by selling delicious finger-licking tasty sandwiches and other fast-food snacks.
To make sure they know what the customer’s ant, the sunny restaurants have an online survey at www.tellsubway.com where customers give their feedback about their last visit. If the subway is your place of choice when you need a sandwich, offer your feedback by taking the survey and get free cookies for taking the time to take the survey.
Subway Frequently Asked Questions
How old do you have to be to work at subway?
You must be at the age of 16 to work at Subway. This is because, Subway works with knives and according to the law, A person should be at the age of 14 years and 9 months to work with knives. So, they hire at the age of 16 or more, not less than that.
What time does subway close?
Subway works all days of the week. The Subway works more than 10 hours. Subway closes at 11:00 pm. This is not significant for visit hours, which have different schedule.
What time does subway open?
Subway remains open from Monday to Sunday in all its working hours. Subways opens at 12:00 pm in noon and then remains open to 11:00 pm. The timing remains constant in all seasons and never changes.
What sandwiches are $5 at subway?
- Spicy Italian
- Cold Cut Combo
- Meatball Marinara
- Veggie Delit
- Meatball Marinara
How much does subway pay?
Subway pays hourly rate according to the post. Subway pays $8 per hour to $13.44 per hour to clerks and shop managers respectively. The aggregate comes $15,000 to $54,326 per year. The pay rate increases with the experience.
What is the starting pay at subway?
Subway pays hourly rate to its workers. At the age of 16, which is their hiring age, they propose a rate of $8 per hour, which becomes as $15,000 per year. They increase the pay as time passes or as the person get experience.
How much does a subway owner make?
Subway has a lot of stores in different regions and countries. A subway stores make $80k in one week, as Subway has 100+ stores. So they can earn $80000k in one week.
What happened to Jared from subway?
Jared Fogle adopted a strange strategy to losing a portion of his 425 pounds. He chose to go out for a sandwich. Truth be told, he visited a Subway eatery twice every day for the following year, dropping a stunning 245 pounds in the process.
How much does a fname at subway cost?
Subway fname has a cost of $5. It is mixed with vegetables, jalapeños, steak, and creamy guacamole. It also loaded with cheese sticks that are cooked in advance.
Who owns the subway?
The Deluca family owns the subway. It was founded in 1965 in the U.S. later, it expands, and now its branches are working in more than 100 countries. John Chidsey works as CEO of subway.