“Ever crave something you have never had?” Yes, that is the slogan that you see when you walk in any of the noodles and company outlets. They introduce delicious noodle dishes with the motto to keep you in the mood of what you are about to have.
If you have never had a taste of the noodle dishes, you need to find the time and have one. If you do, you already know how finger-licking tasty the dishes are. Noodle and company is one of a kind fast food place that you get to enjoy noodles made using special skills.
If you have one that you dine in, what do you have? Do you enjoy pesto noodle dishes with mushrooms or pesto cavatappi? Do you have a salad, soup, pasta or their irresistible appetisers? Whatever the menu item you enjoy, the chef at noodle makes it delicious just as you want it to be.
Many families stream at the over 400 premises to have a taste of the noodles. It is the aim of the management to keep the customers satisfied and happy with hat they get each time they visit. That is why they have TellNoodles guest satisfaction survey. Here is more about noodle and company.
Noodle and Company
It all started with a simple visit and dish in NY. Aaron Kennedy, who was a Pepsi marketing executive, walked into a restaurant in NY and had a delicious slurping noodle dishes. All along, he noticed that there no fast food places offering noodles dishes and that is how he came up with the idea.
In 1995 is the year the founder decided to have the first Noodle and Company place in Colorado. His main aim as to have a place her people can walk in and enjoy a hot bowl of sumptuous noodles at a pocket-friendly price. The first place as a hit and soon, they were branching to other states.
When they went public, their sales shot significantly. It led to the opening of more branches and gaining popularity. With a slogan that keeps people guessing, it is obvious they expect every customer and family that walk in to have a great time while enjoying the dishes that they serve.
Not only do you have pesto noodles, but you also have a chance to sample soup, salads, appetisers, pasta, and other delicious menu items. They continuously keep on upgrading their menu to keep customers satisfied all the time. A TellNoodle Survey is also a fantastic way of knowing how the franchises are ferrying.
What is TellNoodle Survey?
It is the aim of noodles and company management to keep increasing in popularity. Each time they open doors and see people coming in to dine, they appreciate and try their best to make sure customers live happy and satisfied. How do they ensure that?
The management does that by serving the best menu items they have. They carefully select ingredients, mix, and cook them to come up with sumptuous dishes that customers are happy to have. Once they do that, they request customers to take the online survey to give their views.
The online survey, which is available at www.tellnoodles.com is about your visit. The management knows that only frequent visitors can give an honest opinion on what happens on their premises. The survey contains questions about what you find when you visit any of their premises.
The tellnoodle survey asks about hygiene, ease of access, the food at the premises, how the workers treat you, and your overall rating. Taking the review is a way of communicating with the management of what you like and dislike when you visit at their premises.
www.tellnoodles.com survey prize
You may ask yourself “what do I get when I give my feedback?” Well, noodles and company appreciates everyone who walks in and dines at their premises. They are also happy when you give your honest opinion about their food and service by answering the survey questions. That is why they have a prize for you.
Each participant ho takes time to fill in the survey questions gets a coupon prize at the end of the survey. The coupon code is for a free appetiser to redeem during the next visit. All you have to do is buy an entrée and show the coupon code and the cashier issues you with the appetiser.
Why is TellNoodles Feedback Important?
Noodles and company have over 400 outlets in 39 states. It’s the aim of the management to make sure they continue growing in popularity and location. That is why they strive to serve the best menu items for customers to have. They want you to salivate each time you think about noodles and company.
They understand that honest opinion can only come from visitors who visit their premises regularly. That is why they collect data through the survey to use it for improvement. With the information, they know where they are doing things right and where they need to change to make everything much better.
Pleasing customers comes with an increase in revenue. Happy customers always walk in for more and bring family and friends. With the data they collect, they make changes that customers want hence making customers happy and comfortable to visit again.
Don’t you like it when you find clean and neat premises? Don’t you love it when the workers at noodles and company treat you like loyal with respect and a smile? That makes them unique from the rest. It makes them on top of the fast-food industry.
TellNoodle Survey Details
|Survey prize||Free appetiser|
|Receipt validity||3 days|
|Coupon validity||30 days|
www.tellnoodles.com Survey Guide
How do you fill the TellNoodle survey? What I love about the review is how simple it is. You don’t have to scroll around the site wondering what to do and where the questions are. The site is simple. They could have added more details to make it less dull and attractive. Follow the following steps to take the survey:
- Buy to get a receipt. As you shall read below, one of the rules is that you must have a receipt. How do you get one? You do that by entering one of the over 400 outlets and enjoy their menu items. You have a lot to choose from, and all you have to do is walk in hungry and craving for noodles.
- Once you finish dining, keep your receipt. A receipt is a sign of your payment. When it comes to taking survey, the receipt act as custodian to invitation code. In the receipt you get from noodles and company, there is a 20-digit code you need to fill in the survey site.
- Take the survey within 3 days. The receipt has an expiring date. You have three days after you get the receipt to use it for the review. That means that you need to find time for the survey. Once the 3 days are over you cannot take the survey using the receipt.
- Go online. The survey is available at tellnoodles.com. Take your network-enabled device and visit the site. Once on the site, you have a chance to read the terms and conditions as well as the rules you need to follow. Once you finish, take your receipt.
- Enter the code. Look at the receipt you have and locate the 20-digit invitation code. You need to enter the code as it appears on the receipt. Once you enter it, you gain access to the survey questions. Now it is time to start to give your feedback.
- Answer the questions. Recall how your visit ass and start answering the questions on the site. They are about your noodle visit, and you don’t have a hard time answering them. They are about food, services, hygiene, and rating. Take time and answer each question as it appears until you finish.
- Give contact details. Noodles and company want to customers more. That is hay they ask for full names, phone number, email and also physical address. Enter the information in the spaces provided and be sure to give the correct information.
- You get a coupon code immediately after completing entering the information. They expect you to handwrite the coupon code on the receipt you have. To redeem the coupon, walk in your usual noodle and company joint and present the receipt it the coupon code.
TellNoodles Rules and Regulations
For you to take the survey and get the coupon to enjoy, you must follow the rules and regulations set by noodles and company. They are at the official website, or you can read them through here. The following are the rules and regulations you must follow:
- You must visit and buy at any noodle and company outlets. You must be a customer at any of the 400 outlets. To do that, you have to walk in and enjoy any of the menu items. It can be a salad, a bowl of soup, pasta or any appetisers they have.
- Must save the receipt. Once you pay for what you have, you get a receipt at any of the noodles and company outlets. The receipt is vital for the survey. It contains the 20-digit code you need to fill in in the survey site. Save the receipt for later use.
- Give your feedback within 3 days. Once you get the receipt form any of the noodles and company premises, you have 3 days to give your feedback. That is because the receipt has an expiring date. Once the three days are over, you cannot give your feedback using the receipt you get.
- Redeem coupon within 30 days. Once you answer the survey questions, you get a coupon code to redeem. You have 30 days to walk into the noodles and company near you to redeem the coupon for a free appetiser. Once the 30 days are over, you cannot get your prize.
- One receipt for one survey. Please note that you can only take one survey using one receipt you get during your visit. The good news is that you can take the survey as many times as you can for as long as you have a new receipt each time.
- The survey is not available for noodles and company workers. Make sure you don’t work at any of the noodles and company outlets before you take the survey. It would help if you were not an ex-employee or be a relative of any of the workers working at any of their outlets.
TellNoodles Survey Requirements
What do you need to give your feedback? After knowing the rules, there are few other things you must have to take the survey. Make sure you have the following for the TellNoodles survey:
- A device. The survey is available online at https://noodles.survey.marketforce.com/. You must have a device that enables you go online. It can be an android phone, computer, tablet, or a laptop. You must also have internet connection to be able to use it to aces the survey website.
- A receipt. You get a receipt when you visit to have a dish at any noodle and company. The receipt has a 20-digit code you need for the survey. You must save the receipt you get and use it within 3 days to give your feedback. Once the 3 days are over, throw it away as you are not able to use it for the survey.
Noodles and Company Contacts
What do you need the contacts for? The contacts are for you to reach the officials if you have any questions or quarries. You might have trouble accessing the survey or any other issue you want them to address. Call (616)-954-5800 or find them online on their official pages.
Craving for noodles is hat noodles and company wants you to do. That is why they have delicious and finger-licking good noodles and other dishes for you to enjoy each time you enter their premises. After you enjoy, go online at www.tellnoodles.com where you get TellNoodle survey. Give your feedback on how your visit was, and get a free appetiser during your next visit. The above information helps you through the survey.