Have you made your trip to the Boston Market, or should I say Boston chicken recently? How was your experience? Did you eat what you wanted, and did the workers treat you as you expected? How did you find the food, drinks, and the premises? If given a chance, how can you rate their food and services? Read along and know how you can provide your feedback.
Boston Market, or should I call it Boston chicken moniker, I know it sounds funny, right? Yes, that was the original name before they changed the name to accommodate no n chicken dishes on the menu. It is a fast-food restaurant where you find healthy everyday meals, just as the founders wanted to be.
They are the first fast-food restaurant to offer rotisserie chicken. That is to provide casual homemade dishes to the public. Boston Market is among the best fast food places, with over a billion in revenue every year. Not only do they have chicken dishes, but they also accommodate non-chicken dishes such as meatloaf, ham, salads, desserts, and fish. It is a family place where you and your family can walking and have delicious meals.
The warm, simple, and comfortable, fast food joints keep people talking. Not because of how their delicious dishes keep people wanting for more but also because of how fast they are growing. What started in newton has grown to over 1000 branches in 450 locations. It means that they know customers well, right?
Do you know the Boston Market promises chicken that is fresh, gluten-free with no added hormones to their customers? That is something you notice when you walk into every premises they have. They strive to serve customers with healthy dishes by using fresh food from USA farmers.
As they grow and expand the fats food joints, they like to hear what customers have to say about their services. That is why they have a survey. The online survey is to aid them to collect vital information from customers about their food and services.
Boston Market officials want to know whether you are happy or unhappy with their food and services. They believe that for them to continue to be in business, they must offer the best, and that can only happen if they ask customers what they want.
To reward customers for their loyalty, they gift participants. Everyone who takes time to fill in the online survey gets a coupon code at the end of the survey. The coupon details might be a surprise to you, and that is what they want. They want to surprise you with a coupon code after giving your feedback.
The aim of the Boston Market survey
Why is it necessary for you to give your feedback? Well, if you dint know, your opinion matters a lot. If you are a big fan of what the Boston Market serves, you have a chance of changing how they do things. That is by going online and giving your feedback.
Whether good or bad, your opinion and views are the first steps to seeing changes in your favorite restaurant. Complain or commend the work they do, and the restaurant uses the information to make changes, how does it feel to see what you suggest implemented? Good, right?
Guest satisfaction survey questions give them answers that they need. If there are hitches in their operations, they take steps to make sure customers don’t complain again, if things are as to customers’ expectations, they appreciate the team behind the excellent work
People like to visit an organized, fast food joint. If the food is right, the premises are clean, and workers working as expected, chances are many more customers will come. That is hat Boston Market management want. They want all their fast food locations to be people’s number one choice
www.tellbostonmarket.com Survey Prize
What do they gift participants with? Are they generous enough to appreciate customers for taking their valuable time to give their feedback? Yes! Boston Market is generous and appreciates the time you decide to give your feedback. That is why they reward you at the end of the survey.
When you take the time and complete the survey, the survey site sends you a coupon code. What is exciting is that you don’t get to know what the coupon is for until you finish the survey. That drives everyone to complete the survey because there is a surprise at the end of the survey.
What we know for sure is that it is a coupon. It can be a free dish to enjoy during your next visit, it could be a % off, or it can be many more. You will never know until you finish your survey. Are you ready for the surprise? First, you need to know what you must-have for the survey.
Boston Survey Summary
|languages||English and Spanish|
Boston Market Survey Rules and regulations
Please note that it is right for you to go through the survey rules and regulations before you take the survey. It is to ensure that you adhere to the survey requirements. The following are the rules you must follow for this survey:
- You must visit any Boston Market fast food. That is the paramount thing you must do. That is because the review is about your experience at their premises. You must first walk in and get the first-hand experience from any of the premises before you give your feedback.
- Please save your receipt. In many online surveys, the receipt is necessary to have. That is because many brands put the survey invitation code on the receipt. That is the same case in the Boston Market survey. You must have your receipt as it contains the code and other information you need to fill in for the survey.
- You must be from the US and be 18 years and above for you to be legible for the survey. Predominantly, the Boston fast food joints are in Northeast of the US, but hey spread to Florida and Texas. Make sure you are in a state where the survey is legible before you fill in the survey questions.
- Network and device. As mention earlier, the survey is available online. For you to aces the survey site, you must have a stable internet connection and a device to enable you to give your feedback. It can be a laptop, android phone or a laptop.
- The survey is not available for employees of the Boston Market and their families and relatives. Please make sure you don’t work at any of their outlets or have a relative who does. That is to avoid any conflict of interest when you win. You don’t work on any of their premises, do you?
- What language can you read and understand? The survey site is available in English and Spanish. For you to give your feedback in English, you don’t have to change anything because the site is in English. If you want to give your feedback in Spanish, click Spanish to change the site language.
Guide on How to give Feedback on www.tellbostonmarket.com
Do you have what it takes to give your feedback? No you need to know how to give your feedback. If it is your first time to give your feedback to the Boston Market, don’t worry. The steps are easy as all you have to do is:
- Walk in any Boston Market fast food and dine are fulfilling and healthy. The fast-food is available in 450 locations in 28 states, so chances are you have one near you. They have a lot on the menu for you to choose from. They have the signature marinated rotisserie chicken, ham, fish, salads, desserts, soups, ribs, and many more. Choose a dish you want to have any enjoy.
- Just like any other eating-place, you have to pay, right? Walking to the cashier place and pay for your meal. The cashier hands you a receipt as evidence of your payment. For your feedback, save the receipt as you shall note below, it contains a lot of information that you need to fill before you go to the question page of the survey.
- Once you are home, office, or a place with internet connection, settle for the survey. You don’t have to worry about time because the survey is short and take less of your time. Visit the survey site tellbostonmarket.com on your network-enabled device
- How do you know you are on the right site? The site is in a light tan background. It has the prominent eatery logo, the link to the rules and regulations, and also where you switch language to Spanish. Once you make sure you are on the right site, continue.
- At this point, the site requires you to enter the information in your receipt that you saved, remember? You must fill the restaurant number, outing time, date, transaction number, and the amount you spent during your visit. Please enter all the information accurately here. It is supposed to continue.
- Once the site verifies your information, you gain aces to the survey questions. Do you recall your visit? Now start answering the questions. They are about the quality of the food you got, the premise hygiene, ease of access, overall rating and the workers’ attitude when serving you. What does the management want you to do?
- The management at Boston Market restaurant wants you to give an accurate account. That is what the survey is about, right? Be genuine. It the information you provide as that is the data they want from you. Whether good or bad, tell through the survey questions for the management to know.
- Systematically, the site takes you through all the questions for you to gill your answers. Once you finish, enter your details. It includes your full names, phone number, and email address. They have strict policies on why they need the information, so you don’t have to trouble about your details falling into the wrong hands.
- Immediately you submit your information. You receive a coupon code. It is your reward for setting time to give your feedback. It is a surprise that only you get after the survey filling process. What do you do with the code? Please write it down on the original receipt for you to redeem during your next visit.
More about the Boston Market
According to the founder Arthur Core, they noticed that people were flocking into local gourmet shops to buy plain, simple everyday food. That brought the idea to start a rotisseries chicken joint. Together with Steven Kolow, they started the first restaurant at Newton, MA in 1984
The idea was to have food made freshly from the start. They collaborate with farmers who supply fresh ingredients from the farms. They promise food free from any antibiotic gluten, hormones, steroids, or MSG. That is something George Nardaff, who is the founder of KFCs Boston noticed the first time he visited in 1988.
He encourages the founders to start other branches in other states, and that is how the growth started. They started opening other branches in other countries. As popularity grew, so was their revenue. What was significant is their change of name from Boston chicken monikers to Boston Market.
The change of name was to accommodate other menu items in the menu. They diversified from chicken meals only to others like turkey, fish, ham, salads, meat bread, desserts, and others. Now, they are available in over 400 locations in 28 states and are still growing to meet customers’ demand. Call them on 1(800)365-7000 to know more and for any assistance you may need.
Eating healthy homemade dishes in a fast food place is a rare case. Boston Market came to change that perceptive. That is by offering freshly made homemade dishes at an affordable price. What is more fascinating is the fact that they have an online survey at www.tellbostonmarket.com where they allow customers to give feedback and get a surprise coupon code. Give your feedback win.