Hard Rock is a theme restaurant chain founded 49 years ago by Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton in London, England. The company’s locations include about 24 hotels, 180 restaurants and 11 casinos serving America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa.
The Hard Rock logo is accompanied by a guitar or many other cute kits. The first live concert at the restaurant was in 1973 by Paul McCartney; there have been round about 15,000 live performances since then. Carole Kind wrote a song about the restaurant in 1977; how awesome! Also, if you sing in front of the restaurant, you can get a free meal on tax day!
In a bid to make Hard Rock bigger and better, the management kindly requests its customers to take some time and participate in their survey at www.hardrocksurvey.com.
HardrockSurvey.com Survey Prize
You get a chance to win $5 Gift Card.
HardrockSurvey.com Survey Details
|Survey name||Hard Rock Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Entry limit||One entry per voucher|
|Entry period||Offer is available from 11:30 am daily|
|Survey prize||A $5 Gift Card|
|Age limit||18 years old|
|Language||English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Japanese, Chinese, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Arabic, Korean, Vietnamese, Turkish, Mongolian, Thai, Catalan, Cestina, Deutsch, Dutch|
|Must I make a purchase||Yes; you need a receipt|
How to Take Hard Rock Survey
- Log into the website at hardrocksurvey.com/ and select your preferred language.
- Enter the 15 digit purchase code on your receipt.
- Enter the date and time as per receipt.
- Enter the employee name if applicable. Click ‘Start’
- You can now begin answering the survey questions.
- Provide contact details and submit the survey.
Hard Rock Survey Homepage
The official homepage for Hard Rock is www.hardrock.com but you can just skip through to the survey page at www.hardrock.com/survey.
Hard Rock Survey Rules
- It is open only to legal residents of the United States or United Kingdom.
- You can only make one entry per voucher.
- The minimum age to take part is 18 years.
- The receipt you’re using must be valid.
- Employees are allowed to participate.
Contact Hard Rock Survey
SMG Privacy Office, 1737 McGee,
Kansas City, MO, 64108